DX  » Community » Reviews » 3-Mode 5-LED Bicycle Tail Light (2*AAA)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:753 (75%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super recommended

posted by pablopecora on 02/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good quality. I haven't tested but really seems to be water resistant. I like that it can be used on the bike or not. The bike handle / adaptor for the steam is plastic. You can take it or put it again with no effort.
    Cons:
    It could have more than 2 modes, but it's ok with what it is.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super Bicycle Tail Light.

posted by Vet on 11/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Excellent quality. Really water resist. Present sealing rubber gaskets. The very bright red light. Very good visibility on the road. Very nice design. A really long time on batteries.
    Cons:
    It is not possible to fix in other places besides the seatpost. No permanent mode of combustion, only 2 types of blinking. To r...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great light for the price

posted by mtbnz on 07/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A nice bright light. Battery life is very good. Perfect for when its wet (excellent seal around the light). Clips onto my bag (which is the way I use it).
    Cons:
    The only con I can think of is when it comes to changing the batteries. There are 4 small screws to undo. Most other lights I h...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great

posted by nande on 09/21/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    One thing the description doesnt say is that this light is superbly waterproof! There is a thin silicon lining inside all around the red cover, and all around the inside of the battery cover. Pretty sure this will work well underwater with no problems at al...
    Cons:
    The design is a little too fanciful so it looks slightly like a toy. Quite bulky. This should be the most tedious (not hard, ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections