DX  » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz 4-CH RF Wireless AV Transmitter/Receiver Set (Max. 300M/100V~240V)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 4
Cool – 2.4GHz 4-CH RF Wireless AV Transmitter/Receiver Set (Max. 300M/100V~240V) Reviews

posted by Phyru on 11/06/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Good picture quality, good signal coverage distance, image without interference, even working with my wireless router with 2.4GHz. Complete with power supply and cables, small box and good looking.
Cons:
I'm using it to transmit the signal from Sky TV receiver, the sound is stereo, but appear small bursts of low intensity all the time. Decreasing the intensity of sound from the tv popped almost unheard, but they get in my way a little. I do not think interference from wifi network, I have done several combinations in the Keys, but no solution.
Other:
It is a good equipment, despite the problems popping sound, I intend to look for something better, because that's not good for me. Image quality impressed me, the transmitter is 15m away and through two brick walls and cabinets and has no distortion, even with the wifi network.
Bottomline:
My choice for such a device was not to have wires, if you demand something, it is a good choice, although not the HD signal.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections