Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
* Easy to mount
* Soldering wires to the leads was much easier than soldering to metal core PCB
* Thermal impedance seems to be fairly low, which means that light output should degrade slowly
* Unknown manufacturer and no datasheet
* Optics (lens, reflector) are not readily available, if you wish to focus the light beam
* Wide beam - almost 180 degrees
* Pure white light is similar to daylight at noon ... looks blue-ish compared to incandescent or halogen light
* I would like to use SSC P7 instead, but it is not easy to find off-line drivers
Reference my photos for my application (outdoor floodlight). Driving 2 LEDs at 700mA, total LED power is only 12.8W. Usable output (efficacy) is comparable to my 150W halogen floodlight.
There is a risk when using electronics that are not from a reputable brand. Initial results are at least as good as expected.
I will probably invest in more of these LEDs, and convert more of my outdoor lights.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.