DX  » Community » Reviews » 30W 2400LM LED Emitter Metal Plate - White (16V~18V)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:332 (33%)
  • 4 Star:674 (67%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    geat LED

posted by Plattentahler on 06/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The LED emitted a very bright and white light, without blue or green. It´s simple to connect the LED with a power supply because the solder pins are very long. It´s also very simple to fix the LED of a heat sink with 4 screws. Additional the LED is very cheap.
    Cons:
    Together with the glass optic (SKU 13569) an the smooth reflector (SKU 39963) the light beam in the edge get green casts.(look ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Solid, reliable cool white emitter

posted by hatallica on 07/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    * Much easier to use (wiring and heatsinking) than 30 x 1W LED, 10 x 3W LED, or such. * DX now has drivers to support, such as sku.42746. * DX has a couple of reflectors to support, such as sku.39963. * Emitters are spaced out for good heat distribution to ...
    Cons:
    * I had at least one string of LEDs that had a "dud" (see pictures). * Value is no longer very good compared to other...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice led

posted by alonh64 on 01/31/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    it works very nice for a piriod of time but the heat sink is very hot. i instal it in Place of 300w halogen lamp and it's look o.k.
    Cons:
    after 10-15 Hours of working well, the led start to blink and give Less bright . the heat sink was very hot. i have change th...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice LED

posted by jnz73 on 01/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    High flux output - about as 40W circle flurescent tube. Only one LED can iluminate very well one room. It produces pure WHITE and no blue tint. Enough lumens to work with reduced power (I use instead 30W about 20W) and produce lot less heat and still ilu...
    Cons:
    When you drive it at 2.0 Amps (30W) it will be very hot shortly. I used Intel Core i7 stock heatsink without fan, and seems it'...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    OMG very good

posted by KiaviK on 10/08/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    AAHHHAHAHA this LED is very good! Develops only 15.5 v 23 watt with absorption of 1.5 A. With a single LEThis LED can illuminate a room. This LED spotlight can work with SKU 39963.
    Cons:
    For now, I have not found anything wrong. Good LED
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Datasheet Link

posted by mp3ver on 08/02/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very bright LED Drill-Holes fit old Pentiom CPU-Cooler with 40mm fan Works wirth many laptop power-supplies (e.g. 19V, 3A), only simple Current Source needs to be added (1 N-Channel Power MOSFET, 1 NPN Transistor, 2 Resistors)
    Cons:
    The given Current-Rating too high. Only use the LED with 1750mA max.! Light-Output seems too optimistic. The Datasheet says 230...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections