DX  » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable 2.4GHz Bluetooth 2.0 Audio Dongle with 3.5mm Jack
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Great way to enjoy wireless sounds – USB Rechargeable 2.4GHz Bluetooth 2.0 Audio Dongle with 3.5mm Jack Reviews

posted by mx5pixie on 09/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
The result has been much better than I expected. The dongle was easy to pair with both my Nokia BH-503 and the generic audio receiver (SKU 8422) I also bought off DealExtreme. The sound quality was great with both receivers. This particular dongle has built in battery, rechargeable through USB. A few hours charging lasted a couple of days. Despite the low price-point the build quality feels good and it’s a nice wee device. It's so useful given the standard 3.5mm audio connector.
Cons:
None so far... it's worked well over the last month of usage.
Other:
Bottomline:
This is a really handy gadget to have whether it's to connect to your MP3 player, computer, TV or stereo. Granted you don't get the track navigation you would with a proper bluetooth in-built audio device but it does free you up from being wired to your sounds. Love it.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections