DX  » Community » Reviews » Unique Protective CapsuleRebel M Case Set for Iphone 3g/3GS - Black
Sort by:
17 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5910 (59%)
  • 4 Star:356 (35%)
  • 3 Star:61 (6%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great case for the 3GS

posted by Eric1987 on 03/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's a great case for the 3GS, i also have it for an iphone 4s. This 2-layer case is really protective and fist perfectly on the cellphone. It covers every whole, and leaves space for the charger. Also comes with nice accessories.
    Cons:
    Once you put it in, it gets really difficult to pull it out. It's almost a certainty that you will break the plastic trying ti ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excelent

posted by juniorgauna on 02/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    great cape, protects the phone very well, my iphone already arrived to drop 2 feet, with the edge on the ground, the cape was not damaged, nor the iphone. I do not let my iphone without this cover.
    Cons:
    no cons
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good case

posted by imaginarysigns on 01/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    I was surprised by the good quality of the materials. The case fits perfectly on my iPhone 3G, as do the power and headphone jack connector protectors.
    Cons:
    Only came with one anti-static screen guard, unlike advertised. The power jack connector protector was a little difficult to pu...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome

posted by camaraoautista on 10/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very beautifull, good materials and easy to use.. Awesome design and very resistent does not slip from the hands... Identical to the original.. Everything included.. The price is ok if you look to the product quallity.. Came in a nice pack.. Manual Included..
    Cons:
    The Power Jack Connector Protectors does not fix.. But thats not a problem because im always using my headphones....
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This is one great case

posted by Penkas on 09/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    1. Really rugged. The other day my iPhone slipped from my hands onto asphalt and only case itself got some small scrathes. 2.Really nice design. It might not be for everyone, but in my opinion it is one of the best looking case for 3GS. (Only the Speck Can...
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Again missing parts, but good case

posted by matheus967 on 08/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -It's very protective; -And it fits perfectly in my Iphone; -Very good pricing;
    Cons:
    -It came with just 1 anti-static screen guard; -Some P2 connectors may have some difficulties to plug-in the Iphone's headphone...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product and a great price

posted by rosensvv on 06/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - It has a beautiful design - It's made from a sturdy material - Amazing price (in the website on the package it was 27$!!)
    Cons:
    - The jack protectors can easily be lost (could be better, if they were joined to the case) - The buttons become more difficult...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Missing parts, but a good case.

posted by kcender on 02/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - Phone (3GS) fits snug in the case - Looks great - Hard study plastics used on the outside - Soft non-abrasive plastics used on the inside - Dock Connector and stand are simple, but do their jobs well
    Cons:
    - Did not include the listed spare parts (only 1 Anti-static Screen Guard, 1 Universal Dock Adapter, 1 Power Jack Connector Pro...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice looking and cheap

posted by sikretvizel on 08/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Good looking - Nice build quality and sturdy construction - Great protection - Great price
    Cons:
    I did get only: - 1 * Anti-static Screen Guards - 1 * Microfiber Wipe - 1 * Universal Dock Adaptor - 1 * Video Dock Stand - 1 *...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great protection, but adds bulk

posted by sriramc on 06/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good looking case. Nice build quality and sturdy construction. Great protection from accidental drops, bumps, etc Great price(<$10)
    Cons:
    This case adds a lot of bulk to the phone This case does not completely cover the front bezel of my iphone 3gs, and it shows ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections