DX  » Community » Reviews » Unique Protective CapsuleRebel M Case Set for Iphone 3g/3GS - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 3
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 2
  • Ease Of Use: 2
  • Usefulness: 3
they need to fix the item description! – Unique Protective CapsuleRebel M Case Set for iPhone 3G/3GS - Black Reviews

posted by indratjahyana on 09/14/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
it's cheap. comes with extra accesories, and free shipping too.
Cons:
it comes with less accesories than described. only 1x screen protector, 1x charging port protector, 1x 3.5 audio port protector. the case is badly made case itself consist of 2 part, the rubbery case, and the harder exoskeleton case. the rubber-like case didn't fit my iphone well. it still showing iphone's chrome bezel in 2 of 4 corner, which looks really ugly from the front side. the exoskeleton that promising extra grip didn't work either. my incase offers much more grip. the plastic is just too slippery / hard plastic with some texture.
Other:
the white case, in the other hand, is better built. it fit my iphone perfectly, no visible chrome bezel. that's all i need and want from this case, the colour not as good as the originals but it is to be expected.
Bottomline:
i still can make use the iphone stand, which can be used both vertically and horisontally.And the screen protector and the cleaning cloth is a welcomed addition. And for the price (inc. shipping), i don't feel being cheated. but if you are going for the case, better off with the other color (white).

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections