Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day
- Phone (3GS) fits snug in the case
- Looks great
- Hard study plastics used on the outside
- Soft non-abrasive plastics used on the inside
- Dock Connector and stand are simple, but do their jobs well
- Did not include the listed spare parts (only 1 Anti-static Screen Guard, 1 Universal Dock Adapter, 1 Power Jack Connector Protector, and 1 3.5mm Headphone Jack Protector)
- Anti-static Screen Guard is low quality and has a hole for the earpiece instead of the slit as shown in the pictures. (Lowers phone call quality from the speaker)
It looks good and is well priced. The lip of the case extends a few mm out from the screen, which looks like it will definitely help if the phone is accidentally dropped. (Luckily, not verified yet.)
If you don't need the extra parts and want a case that looks good, won't scratch your phone, and will help protect it; this is the case you're wanting.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.