DX  » Community » Reviews » Anti-Slip Half-Finger Leather Gloves (Pair)
Sort by:
16 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8113 (81%)
  • 4 Star:193 (19%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap but Solid workout gloves

posted by ghadden on 06/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I use these as weightlifting gloves. They are useful to minimise the calluses and because some of my bars are old, I can avoid the rust, rough tape and general scratches you can get from moving around weights and equipment. They've not frayed or anything un...
    Cons:
    A one size fits all might not work for some people, but they will do in most cases. They do feel a little cheap, but they will ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Nice!

posted by racsan on 02/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great material; good craft; beautiful; made of quality velvet; fits like it should
    Cons:
    dependind on your hand size, may be small
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality, low price.

posted by rohaagen on 02/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The quality is nice. Double stiching in many places. The trimmings are pretty good as well. For the low price they are surprisingly good quality. While thin, they still warm well. They look pretty cool. They hold their color, when doing light cleaning of th...
    Cons:
    The finger cutoff seams could probably be more comfortable, and perhaps folded or stiched differently. The gloves soften over t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great for the gym

posted by Amitaim on 01/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I really love this product. This is the second time that I ordered it. Unlike gloves for the gym in Israel which cost a lot and are good, or cheap and tear up in a week these last for a year of intensive work and the price is good. You should always use g...
    Cons:
    Nothing Works for me really good. I use them for free weights 4 times a week for the past year and only now they started to tear.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great gloves!

posted by racsan on 12/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    > Excelent quality; > it fits in almost any hands because of its hand belt. even the chubby ones; > the color is great , very elegant > no hands sweating when riding you bike;
    Cons:
    > see no cons
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good

posted by Vadim73i on 05/27/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very good gloves. Took to fill workout (horizontal bars and parallel bars). Also I used it for riding on bike (cross-country and light downhill). It great for all. It can be used in any weather and any season. It made from the black skin. Good quality...
    Cons:
    Did not notice. May be here include the lack of size...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good deal!

posted by Fernandomoc on 03/27/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    + Confortable + Cheaper than famous trademarks + dont make you sweat + its good looking + smells good, i think // + Confortavel + Mais barato que marcas famosas + Nao faz suar muito + Nao eh feia + Nao cheira mal
    Cons:
    - some parts are not tailored well - dont give any suport to the wriste // - Algumas partes nao foram bem custuradas - Nao da s...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Quality

posted by shoonas on 02/18/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This gym gloves have great building quality and its very comftarble. I must say that they performe as good as some other more expensive gym gloves. So just get it, and its a very good price. + comfy + great leather + good straping and adjustable + Great g...
    Cons:
    there is no cones. it does what it suppose to do and performe very well. This gym gloves have great building quality and its v...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product!!

posted by Avrin1 on 11/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    i needed this product for my workout at the gym and i must say i am very surprised! the gloves are very very comfortable and good looking and also feel nice to touch. there are small pads in the hand palm area which are very comfortable to touch and the ov...
    Cons:
    well, dont really have any.. maybe only that the gloves are a bit big on me, but im skinny and still, its fits pretty well... o...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I don't regret!

posted by alexoff on 07/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I go to the gym (all seasons, but summer), and in summer I go to do ghetto workout on the outside. So, these gloves help me a lot to prevent my hands from being ugly and from blisters too. Beside, they are very comfortable and you got special case, which i...
    Cons:
    It may sound weird, but I don't have them. They fits me excellent. Build quality is excellent too. Everything is cool.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections