Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- excellent capacity; using it with SKU 36086 it took more than 6 hours to bring the battery down;
- excellent build quality and packaging, showing great care of the manufacturer in presenting a high finishing quality in this product;
- handy pouch to keep everything together and safe, as it is made of a somewhat soft material;
- several plugs available, many possibilities;
- four output voltage levels: 4.8 , 5.8 , 8.4 and 9V, many more possibilities ;-) ;
- there is a quite bright handy LED, enough to find your way around or some lost thing in dark places;
- three ways of recharging: solar, USB and mains.
- and it is beautiful, with elegance and discretion;
There is no way of knowing the charge/discharge rate and battery capacity left, and it takes a long time to recharge, even using USB or mains. Perhaps this saves the batteries from stress, though.
Perhaps a simple LCD display showing the percentage of charge left on the batteries would improve a lot its daily use.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.