DX  » Community » Reviews » 60W Mini Vehicle Bull Horn Loud Speaker and Siren System
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:383 (38%)
  • 4 Star:625 (62%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Buy it for the price

posted by Slavek1980 on 03/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It's very easy to mount and use. The offer on DealExtreme says 60W and the box 100W - the true might be somewhere in between, which is pretty good. I received it in less than 3 weeks.
    Cons:
    It came in damaged box and when I took it out I found the back cover broken. I'm pretty sure it happened due to transport and n...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good thing but...

posted by EmerCom on 03/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very easy to install & use Clear sound Good price
    Cons:
    Some white noise appeared when switching on Semiconductors are not phisically connected to plate or body - I had some broken l...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice thing

posted by SGabbana on 11/16/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    + sirens and horn are quite loud + siren is good quality build
    Cons:
    - white noise when connected to the power and turned off - i receive a model with only 3 tones!!! - the voice amplifer could be...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    CANT GO WRONG

posted by tatteditalian on 10/27/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    WELL ITS CHEAP I DOSE WHAT IT SAYS IT DOSE VERY EASY TO INSTALL. MY VEHICLE IS SET UP TO GET AWAY FROM OTHER (CARS) ILL SAY. AND RED AND BLUES PLUS THIS PEOPLE DO MOVE .IF FOR ANY REASON YOU HAVE TO TAKE APART ITS EASY TO FIX.
    Cons:
    THE VOLUME/ON OFF SWITCH FELL OFF INSIDE BUT LIKE I SAID VERY EASY TO FIX ANY THING IN IT. THE PUSH TO TALK COULD BE LOUDER BUT...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    other model received

posted by polpso on 05/20/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    At first glance, I was disapointed beçause mine had only two sirens buttons,not four like on the pictures, but I received a 100 watts and not the 60 watts I ordered. Less buttons but more power. All effects are adjustable with the volume-switch.
    Cons:
    Larsen-effect when setting the volume up to a medium-level... So you seem to have only to choose between your low amplified voi...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good price

posted by hondadna4 on 11/30/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This thing makes life a little easier when driving around with people that have no idea in life. People will get out the way when they hear the bullhorn coming. The PA system is good and is clear as day.
    Cons:
    Not as loud as I wanted it to be but none the less you can not beat the price for such a small thing. Location will be hard to ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A bit peeved...

posted by samsam on 01/05/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This item is a great laugh. It'll put a mischievious smile on most non law-affiliated faces! The sirens are particularly loud and seem to have no problem getting out into the open from a diesel sound-proofed engine bay. 'Visible components' such as the ha...
    Cons:
    While this bull horn is very loud, the PA side of things (shouting down the thing to annouce your arrival) seems very quiet in ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Loud -zz horn

posted by jelle2503 on 12/03/2007 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Got a 100W version with 5 modes + mike instead. For use in car. It's excellent. Sneaking up behind somebody then giving him the scare of his life by pressing one button xD REALLY loud noise. Sound isn't really that smooth more on crack then a smooth siren...
    Cons:
    Wires aren't red/black and didn't show + OR - : little confusing. It has one soundmode, that reminds me of a toygun i used to ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections