DX  » Community » Reviews » Freezer Thermometer (-30C~50C)
Sort by:
23 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7818 (78%)
  • 4 Star:225 (22%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The price is good and it works--without batteries!

posted by vldxacc on 10/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's compact and there are two ways to hang it: Either hook it over a small bar or wire (if you have wire shelves in your refrigerator) or slip on the suction cup and stick it on the refrigerator wall. I used the suction cup and it has held well for a coupl...
    Cons:
    The thermometer is on the back of a housing, and that makes it hard to read unless you look at it straight on and fairly close ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small but excellent

posted by hesitating on 04/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very accurate, just what I needed to see whether my freezer actually froze the food over minus 18 center grade. It does the job very well, sticks to the inside of the freezer door where I have placed it. The measuring is easy to read. I am really pleased...
    Cons:
    None actually, I am going to buy another one for the fridge. I would have love if the numbers on the thermometer were a little...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not bad

posted by majwitz on 03/18/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I put it in the freezer and it is nice to finally know what temperature it is so I can set the temperature dial properly in my freezer (since it only says cold to colder to coldest)
    Cons:
    The little suction cup holder part broke, probably because it was cold and the plastic got brittle but the actual thermometer s...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good

posted by Itaboray on 12/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Simple, looks ok. I liked it. I used it in my fridge, and it seems to be working fine.
    Cons:
    Looks cheap. Unless you have antoher thermometer, you dont know if it is working correctly. It has some chinese writings on it,...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Thermometer

posted by EdgarNeumann on 12/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It works pretty well and fast. There is a plastic mount part. Just press this on a flat surface and it will hold the thermometer, even inside the very cold freezer (mine have -22 degrees Celsius, measured by this thermometer).
    Cons:
    Not really something against, but just about the way it looks, that is cheap and not durable, but as we put this inside the fri...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Freezer thermometer

posted by VasaX on 12/17/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works good enough to be complementary thermometer for your freezer/fridge, if you have not any. Useful especially for fridge to keep designated temperature.
    Cons:
    Cheap plastic The scale is small The precision is not perfect - two reasons: as said, the scale is small, and for that price is...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    simple, does what it says

posted by meridor on 10/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    works in fridges and freezers colored intervals for both, with proper values
    Cons:
    written in Chinese the sucction cup is a joke (moisture in the fridge makes it peel off, coolness in the freezer makes it stiff).
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice, small thermometer

posted by ardenl on 08/31/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The size is perfect, not too small, not too big. Tested under different temperature: 15C, 5C and 25C, it's very accurate. The thermometer is under a small Robust case, which is not easy to break. it's Celsius degree, not USA F.
    Cons:
    It's designed for freezer. But I want to use it for winter hiking. So the top is hard to tire on my backpack.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Another great deal

posted by karlos1962 on 08/09/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works pretty well and I checked the temperature with 2 other digital devices... amazing. It fits perfectly inside the fridge... I put one on top so I can measure the worse (hottest) temperature inside
    Cons:
    Nothing really... the only thing I can think is that the rubber that fixes it should be made with soft silicon to avoiding drop...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent thermometer

posted by skyzzz on 07/29/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Build quality is excellent. Lightweight and has a hook on the top if you wish to hang inside your refridgerator or storage facility to measure the temperature. It is very Small, yet the scale is very clear. Need no battery to operate! Temperature is in Ce...
    Cons:
    It can be a bit bigger in length.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections