DX  » Community » Reviews » Data/Earphone Jack Anti-Dust Kit + SIM Card Tray Extraction for Iphone 4
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:898 (89%)
  • 4 Star:111 (11%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good & Useful

posted by rudyrab on 09/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Easy to use, - Does not fall off/out, - SIM Card Extractor at hand
    Cons:
    - The data plug sometimes sticks out but its ok you only need to press a little harder. - you can lose it easily - Hard to use ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Godd dust protection

posted by RikiMcd on 06/06/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very good anti dust kit.Like the name says keeps your iphone from dust and other small garbage that can enter.Fits good on iphone 4, iphone 4s and also on iphone 3g and 3gs.Good soft rubber material, and also good dark black color that matches really good w...
    Cons:
    Could not find many cons on this item.Maybe one of the cons is that u have to remove it everytime when u charge your phone:)
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice cheap protection

posted by Leo1972 on 04/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Fits perfectly both ends of my iPhone 4S, it stays firmly on place and doesn't allow any strange particle to enter, the card tray extraction part works as expected, i've used it multiple times, and, while i thought they would not last, i'm still using them ...
    Cons:
    The data port cover gets obtrusive after a while, mostly because i have to keep charging my phone at all times, so i don't use ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    must have

posted by chinocheng on 02/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is simple and discrete.. and it really keeps dust and poket fuzz form entreing your iphone or idevice plugs.. and it is really helpfull to have a sim card extraction in hand..
    Cons:
    well as it is small and discrete you may lose it if you take it off to charge or plug in your phones.. i recomend that when you...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

posted by cgfnick on 10/12/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Easy to install; - good for protect your iPhone/iPad/iPod; - cheaper; - good color.
    Cons:
    - Very easy to lost; - It doesnt fit the data dock perfectly, but, it is still usable.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good item

posted by Stanio on 03/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very good and fits exactly in the holes even in the iPhone 4s.The material from which they are made is very flexible and good enought to fit right in the place and to protect again dust and other filths.
    Cons:
    When is cold outside there is a little bit more pressure that has to be applied to insert the botom one of the anti-dust plugs....
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Anti Dust

posted by kamyu2881 on 03/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    1-The kit wrap very well in the earphone/data jack that completely avoids the Dust 2-They are very to put and remove 3-Together with a Black Bumper they are very cool
    Cons:
    1-The SIM Extractor is very bad, it is very difficult to extract the SIM slot using it 2-If you put the Data Jack protector wr...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great investment

posted by nsmarr on 11/16/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Greatest invention ever. It closes off ports on the iphone preventing dust build up while at the same time cleaning out any dust that may have gotten stuck over time.
    Cons:
    A tad difficult to extract the hadphone needle, especially with a silicon case on. Cover for the usb port fits well but on the ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good fit

posted by summersea on 08/19/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - Fits and covers the respective holes well - Earphone hole plug comes with a sim tray extraction pin which is a good bonus. - Brainless when it comes to
    Cons:
    - Earphone plug head is slopping and not flat so after fully inserting in to the phone, the head is not flushed with the edge o...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections