DX  » Community » Reviews » Cute SpongeBob Squarepants Figure Keychains Set (8-Piece Set/Assorted)
Sort by:
2 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1002 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Keychains are a great!!!

posted by fedex29 on 04/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is a very good quality material, drawings and designs of the characters are real, as other products are pictures of this quality, are rather imitations that are ugly. The grip you have with the keys right. Great details of each character in its design.
    Cons:
    Plankton antennas and some other parts of others that is very small and could bend and break, but only with a major hit or with...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Spongebob Keychain Package

posted by Dagmar44 on 09/23/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    I'm very surprised of the quality of the plastic and the painting on the plastic. For this price I'd expect those to be pretty poor. But the plastic is high quality matte soft-touch plastic and the painting and colours are very nice..! They're packed each ...
    Cons:
    The figures are bigger than I expected. The Spongebob, including hands, is 6cm x 6,5cm. This is a bit on the big side for a key...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections