DX  » Community » Reviews » LCD Screen Protective Mirror Film Set with Cleaning Cloth for Iphone 4 (2-Piece Set)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:251 (25%)
  • 4 Star:502 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:251 (25%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

75% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    ótimo para mulheres vaidosas

posted by fercabralb on 03/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    é fácil de aplicar, achei a espessura do produto bem superior as películas "normais"( sem serem espelhadas) ela não só vem com a parte da frente, como também a parte de trás
    Cons:
    achei o espelho da parte da frente muito melhor do que o espelho da parte de trás ( não fica tão claro que é...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bleghhh,

posted by KevinTjan on 02/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -- The protector is good for your iPhone 4 -- If you like to see yourself every time you look to your iPhone 4, you should not consider read this review. -- It's easy to apply, just make sure that your iPhone 4 is Dustfree. -- It comes in nice packagin...
    Cons:
    Don't use it on your front screen, you'll get a headache within seconds, only for the back. It get's really oily, make use of...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Will turn your iphone into a mirror

posted by RedEl on 12/28/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Seems to be thick and of good build quality. - Hides dust, and other annoying dirt on the screen. - Provides good protection - don't need to worry about scratching the screen now! - Not to bubbly. - Comes in a nice case and seems durable. - Protects ...
    Cons:
    - I didn't realize it's a mirror (I though it was an anti-mirror) screen protector when I got it. It's doing some holographic e...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Shiny

posted by jboto on 12/17/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Looks really good, natural look... Meaning you can't tell that it is a screen protector (a few people saw my phone a thought it was an LG shine or something), shows reflection very well in bright or dim ambient light. Decent price, but I got one half this p...
    Cons:
    The back protector does not seem to stay as well as the front protector. This screen protector shows fingerprints like crazy, i...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections