DX  » Community » Reviews » LCD Screen Mirror Protector Set for Iphone 4 - Crystal (2-Pack)
Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8310 (83%)
  • 4 Star:172 (17%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    An awesome protector for iPhone

posted by AlphaOmega2k on 09/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's cheap ($1,8 for both sides!). It has both front and back protectors. It lasts longer than a regular films. Easy to apply. Bubbles are almost invisible, especially the side air pockets. It can be treated as a mirror. Makes your iPhone look chrome! Fits ...
    Cons:
    Does not have a tool to remove bubbles - when trying to use something external for that purpse - it can be scratched (even with...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great and attractive cover

posted by mmaddoxx on 11/17/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The protector is very easy to apply and works great as a mirror when display is off. The adhesive works great, and the protector is easy to apply without getting any bubbles. This comes with a cloth for cleaning the screen as well. This comes with tags that...
    Cons:
    In bright light situations the display is a little bit harder to see but not enough to cause any problems.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice mirror screen protector

posted by samucortes on 10/13/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I liked this mirror screen protector a lot, they fitted correctly on my iphone 4 and they actually look like a mirror! Its cool to have a mirror behind your iPhone! Not that much on the screen, but they are a good product.
    Cons:
    As i said, its cool to have a mirror behind, but when you put the protector on the front you get some strange colors and stuff ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty and affordable protector

posted by vernicelize on 10/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very affordable. It is extremely easy to put on the screen without creating bubbles, unlike those transparent ones as it is really thick. Give a very nice mirror finish. Really helped to prevent any scratch on the iphone screen. Gives you the privacy as oth...
    Cons:
    Very hard to read when the sun is bright but that's the purpose of a mirror - to reflect light .
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good value for the price

posted by Saddam197511 on 08/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I bought it because of his price and free shipping. It is a nice protecting screen against scratches, dust and dirt. and you will receive a small cleaning cloth. It acts as a mirror from both front and back side of the Iphone. Easy to put just read the ins...
    Cons:
    The mirror aspect introduces some extreme chromatic aberration. If you're frequently reviewing photos on your iPhone, or using ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    BEST ON BLACK IPHONE !

posted by DMaster123 on 08/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    tried it on both black and white iphones... black worked like a charm, on its back side.. i marked 4-star "ease of use" cuz this stickers are really hard to "stick" correctly
    Cons:
    if its on the front it looks kinda weird.. like iphone on acid.. ull know what i mean when u use it... LOOKS TERRIBLE on a whit...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good for its price

posted by Nokeshas on 03/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This products are good quality and price is low. I have bought these, because of the back cover. Great screen resolution of the iphone and the sensitivity against touch screen. this cover helps prevent people from looking at your screen.
    Cons:
    The mirror aspect introduces some extreme chromatic aberration. If you're frequently reviewing photos on your iPhone, or using ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good but ...

posted by pdechery on 11/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The products are good quality and price is cheap. I bought this because I needed a back cover (I am using a mat cover for the front side). This is shiny like a mirror but the apple logo is still visible.
    Cons:
    The area around the camera lens is not sticking to the device. It is probably due to the fact that the cutted area dedicated fo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good value for the price

posted by xtophe on 11/14/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I bought it because of his price and free shipping. It is a nice protecting screen against scratches, dust and dirt. and you will receive a small cleaning cloth. It acts as a mirror from both front and back side of the Iphone. Easy to put just read the in...
    Cons:
    Nothing to say.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Know what to expect

posted by daddymak on 11/12/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The product is very well cut and is very easy to apply. The mirror aspect of this cover helps prevent people from looking at your screen. You can easily use this to check your hair or teeth in a pinch.
    Cons:
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections