DX  » Community » Reviews » Silicone Charging Port Covers for Iphone 4/3GS/Ipad - Black (5-Pack)
Sort by:
36 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7828 (78%)
  • 4 Star:197 (19%)
  • 3 Star:31 (3%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good product

posted by shadowc on 11/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The product is very good and the price is low for five packs. It fits very good and prevent your charging port from getting dusty. Very easy to use, just place it in the right direction. I used it more than a year without any problems.The plastic material o...
    Cons:
    The only thing I can say is that it may come out when your phone is in your pockets, and you may lose it.I have lost mine when ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A 5 star product

posted by jejehuang on 10/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This little port covers are very useful to prevent dirt and dust gather at the charging port on my ipad and iphone. The quality is good consider the cheap price and it does look like and it fits well on both my ipad 3 and iphone 3GS.
    Cons:
    The only cons - it is small and black in color, so it easily missing and hard to find after I plugged it out to charge my phone.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Item...Very good..!!!

posted by Jerbuoy on 05/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I bought this item because I lost my old one. Very suitable for my iphone 4S. It fits nicely and affordable price. I'm very satisfied with this products. There's nothing to worry about if I lost it again, beacuse I have many reserves.
    Cons:
    Easy to use, prevents dust to enter on iphone's dock, good silicon material and comes in very simple package.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great value for this price

posted by odouma on 05/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It does what it has to do, protect your iPhone from dust, so if you work in a dusty environment, like I do, this is a must have for your phone. Tight fit, so it wont drop out of your phone on itself. Very cheap, for a little more then a dollar, you have ...
    Cons:
    Easy to lose, but for a little more then a dollar you have 5 of them, so not a big deal, and they fit so tight that if you lose...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    10 out of 10

posted by Alcruel on 04/14/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    it does the job! Stay in place when plugged. Very practical. It does protect the connection keeping it dust free and with no rust.
    Cons:
    because they are small, they are easy to loose when charging the phone! It is not a problem of the product itself but a fact no...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Usefull

posted by Altercode on 04/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It fits good in iphones till 4s, ipods nano til 6g, well most of apple devices befor 2012... Protects from dust, or bugs, or small particles damaging you beloved apple device...
    Cons:
    Not so good quality... could be better...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does a perfect job ;D

posted by mavobix on 03/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent to protect your IPOD or IPHONE hole, i'm much satisfied. Excelente para proteger o buraco de dados seu IPOD ou IPHONE. Estou muito satisfeito.
    Cons:
    If you don't have much attention you can lose this little jack. Se você não tem muita atenção você pod...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good and handy

posted by Houtepen on 01/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - fitts extremely well - use it in iphone or ipod - package of 5! (always a spare) - color is nice - good quality
    Cons:
    - very small item (risk of losing it) - fits in one manner
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Vendi cada um por R$ 5,00

posted by nejunior on 12/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Excelente produto. Chegou no Prazo. Entregam no Brasil. Acesse no Facebook - Facebook.com/lojinhadachina Eu só compro na DX. Preços excelentes. Atendimento On line nota 10.
    Cons:
    No have. Não tenho nada contra. Acesse no Facebook - Facebook.com/lojinhadachina
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Get what you pay for

posted by JBigs on 11/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Get the job done -Soft silicone that sits nicely in the charger slot, rounded and doesn't stick out too far
    Cons:
    -Out of the five, there are a couple that won't fit in my phone -The quality is very very poor. After the first one i tried did...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections