DX  » Community » Reviews » Silicone Charging Port Covers for Iphone 4/3GS/Ipad - Black (5-Pack)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Great size – Silicone Charging Port Covers for iPhone 4/3GS/iPad - Black (5-Pack) Reviews

posted by Gabbz on 11/17/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
These little rubber protectors are great!
My last iPhone (3GS) was so filled with dust and particles that I didn't understand how it would charge at all.
I found these protectors just as I bought the iPhone 4.
They are excellent size and fits neatly in place even with protective casing on the phone.
Cons:
Easy to lose when you charge your phone.
It's up to you not to forget where you put them, because these lil' rascals are small, and they are hard to find unless you put them on a white surface.
Other:
The first protector I found was a bit too big for my protective casing.
I have a casing which covers the edges completely, and with pretty tight space between the casing lips.
I lost the protector after only a couple of hours. It fell off in the pocket and even out in the open, due to the iPhone casing.
These port covers are a smaller version though, and they easily fit, even with iPhone casing.
Bottomline:
Great size! Small enough to allow a big protective case.
Fits perfectly and sits tight.
Easy to lose when you charge your phone of course, be sure to put it close to the phone or on a light area.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections