DX  » Community » Reviews » Silicone Charging Port Covers for Iphone 4/3GS/Ipad - Black (5-Pack)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Essential for your idevice – Silicone Charging Port Covers for iPhone 4/3GS/iPad - Black (5-Pack) Reviews

posted by jboto on 12/17/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Fairly inexpensive, made of good material, seems durable, keeps dust out of those idevice ports. I keep one on my iPhone and iPad all the time.
Cons:
The first five I bought were very flimsy, they fell out easily and were lost by me and my wife very quickly. I bought ten more and those ten are from a different batch or different manufacture, they are slightly thicker and more durable, harder to fall out of there ports. They are however a little bit more expensive than I think they are actually worth. They are sent in a little ziplock baggie which means they are probably packaging as many as they feel like.
Other:
They should sell these in twenty five or fifty packs to save in bulk. I bought a total of three packs, which I think are worth getting, but I would definitely buy a fifty pack if there was a significant price reduction.
Bottomline:
Really worth getting if you care about protecting your idvices and plan on keeping them long term. Those ports will become damaged over time.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections