DX  » Community » Reviews » Glare-free LCD Screen + Backside Protector Set for Iphone 4 (2-Piece Pack)
Sort by:
128 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6887 (68%)
  • 4 Star:3038 (30%)
  • 3 Star:23 (2%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Protector

posted by JKRULZ on 04/09/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Clearly see screen underneath the protector, easy to install, and comes with a good cleaning cloth to prepare the screen for install.
    Cons:
    It seems to collect some scratches as it has some on it already. If not careful on the install can get dirt as with any screen ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    easy to apply, very cheap compared to anything else

posted by alphtrion on 01/13/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    very cheap and very good considering the price easy to apply protected my iphone 4S numerous times against scratches the wipe cloth is very useful in cleaning any dust before applying the protective screen can use my finger easily without any change from re...
    Cons:
    sometimes it gets air bubbles, but they are easy to remove can leave some residue on the screen when removing it, but it is eas...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good screen protector

posted by Cooler73 on 12/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is a good screen protector, protects iphone 4 screen very well. Clear screen protector, you can see your screen very well. Easy to use - Good presentation - Nice quality - it comes with cleaner - it comes with front and back screen protector
    Cons:
    Nothing negative. It's difficult to find any inconvenience about this item
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, realy nice.

posted by VictorJPwn on 09/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Covers entire face of your iPhone 4 - Crystal-clear film maintains LCD brightness - Static cling plastic for stay-put adhesion - This hard film does not interfere with responsiveness - Won't leave sticky residue when removed - Films can be cleaned and rep...
    Cons:
    There is no cons.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice glossy screen guard

posted by ck1009 on 08/21/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Fine glossy screen guard for iphone 4 and 4s. Its not very noticeable if installed correctly. Looks nice and protects from scratches as advertised. The Iphone 4s comes made with Gorilla Glass which is said to be scratch free but I prefer not to take any cha...
    Cons:
    Can't think of any.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product definitely

posted by fprietob on 08/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The protections works perfect. I had more than this I have bought in DX and it works perfect!!! If you have an iphone, just buy it. It is highly recommended it. And it is easy to cover the screen with it.
    Cons:
    The tissue does not clean as it should. I just recommend to take other kind of cloth or whatever to clean the dust of the scree...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good buy! Only 1 arrived but still good buy!

posted by kevintosh on 08/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Extra cheap product. Good loking. Easy to apply. It got mildly scratched in the course of the last month but nothing serious. Just normal use, get in and out of pocket and just lie down on night table, etc. The more expensive ones don't scratch that easy, ...
    Cons:
    Only 1 pack arrived (1 pair: front + back) The cloth that comes in the pack is useless. Other than that, no cons really, just...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great protector, for a great price!

posted by fernando737 on 07/25/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I bought this protector to avoid the screen from damage and avoid those fingerprints. It does what says it does! In my country i would not find for that price. You can not notice the protector, unless you look very close.
    Cons:
    I don't think it's anti-glare; Its difficult to put on the first time, it gets bubbly if you don't do it wright.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Protector Set for iPhone 4!!!

posted by lRafaelLopesl on 07/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Excellent protective film for cell phone; - Very easy to get stuck on the front and back of the phone; - Does not come off easily and well when applied; - Does not form air bubbles; - Great product; - Very affordable price; - Necessary protection to all p...
    Cons:
    Installation seemed to be more slightly less forgiving than store-bought screen protectors. Also seems to be a bit less less sc...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    One of gthe best screen protector ever used

posted by philipswong on 06/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is one of the best screen protectors I ever used. Easy to put on, easy to relocate, less static (which means less dusts attracted) than others. All cut outs are precisely cut. Good thickness, and leaves less finger prints than other protectors. Lik...
    Cons:
    The tiny cleaning cloth is useless, too tiny too flimsy to use for any cleaning.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 13
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections