DX  » Community » Reviews » Small Plastic Transformers Sticker (Style Assorted)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:383 (38%)
  • 4 Star:504 (50%)
  • 3 Star:121 (12%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great quality sticker

posted by SrKlein on 09/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very good finish, its a quality metallic sticker with no flaws. The glue on it is very powerful, i've tried to remove the sticker with no success. (This may not be as good as i think, though)
    Cons:
    Assorted Colours. You should be able to choose what you want. I bought 2 and got autobots and decepticon logos, both black and ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Transformers Sticker (Decepticons)

posted by Lexxinho on 06/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent cutted plastic, with extreme detail in the logo. It attaches well to any surface. (I sticked in my PS3 console and looks awesome)
    Cons:
    It's Style assorted so you don't really know which Transformers logo you're going to get (Autobots or Decepticons)
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Watch out

posted by uraha on 07/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very well made The colours are nice It's kinda like a thin hard plastic but has a metal feel to it. It's also very sticky which is good
    Cons:
    None so far Weather resistance problems if you stick it onto a car? maybee
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Polyakov

posted by Polyakov80 on 06/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Let's start with a positive attitude. 1. Good quality for the money. 2. Really like the fans of Transformers. My son just loved it. 3. Fast delivery and good packaging.
    Cons:
    1. The main disadvantage is the impossibility of selecting or purchasing the kit. I ordered four labels, and received four iden...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    More than meets the eye

posted by fzolezzi on 06/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Quality es excellent. It is what I was expecting to be. They are thinner comparing to the metal one you can find on DX. Though is kind of hard plastic. - It sticks firmly to the surface. - Design of the insignia is accurate. - Fair price.
    Cons:
    None! Just don't buy it if you are not willing to receive a color or side (Autobot/Decepticon) you don't expect.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    More than meets the eye

posted by fzolezzi on 06/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Quality es excellent. It is what I was expecting to be. They are thinner comparing to the metal one you can find on DX. Though is kind of hard plastic. - It sticks firmly to the surface. - Design of the insignia is accurate. - Fair price.
    Cons:
    None! Just don't buy it if you are not willing to receive a color or side (Autobot/Decepticon) you don't expect.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Autobots ROLL OUT!

posted by Pandanz on 03/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Right ... The pro's .. well they are sticky! and shaped like they show. Decent sized and really .. their stickers. Metally to! Oh and cheap! Buy 10+ and give some to your friends ..
    Cons:
    Ummm I guess the only con I can say is you get a random assortment of stickers in factions and colours. A bit of a pain but hey...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Impossible to get what you want

posted by GraemeJ on 12/07/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    For the second time I ordered these trying to get the Autobots logo. I got three more decepticons. They look alright, but they are decepticons which I hate. So I basically wasted my money. They are also much smaller than the autobots logo and the dimensions...
    Cons:
    Don't bother getting if you care what you get, you can try to beat the system but most likely you will end up with one that you...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections