DX  » Community » Reviews » 2*AA Portable Emergency Battery Charger with USB Cable for Ipod/Iphone - Black
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:503 (50%)
  • 4 Star:503 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works quite well.

posted by rparker on 02/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This charger is small and reasonably sturdy. I found the build quality to be adequate (although the internal electronics are only just adequate) and I liked the slide access to the battery compartment. I've successfully used it to charge an iPod Touch an...
    Cons:
    The power switch is the worst part of this device. The switch is flimsy and a bit difficult to correctly put it in the "o...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Its just awesome..!!!

posted by aakashzxv1 on 10/05/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Everything.. 1.Its quality is very nice .. 2.Hard plastic,with perfect built quality. 3.decent visible LED indicator which is not very bright or very low. 4.an LED torch. 5.can use rechargabe batteries too!!no voltage difference between rechargable and non ...
    Cons:
    Nothing..seriously nothing. . This is not a con but ,.. The AA battery heats up after a nice 10-15 min usage.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's just Great!

posted by pelaxix on 10/03/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    it does what it is supposed to. i have charged an iphone 4s, a samsung galaxy ace and an ipod touch 4g so far with no problems. it obviously does NOT charge ipad because of amps.
    Cons:
    the led it's a little bit too dim. pretty useless. the switch its a little bit wiggly but it works fine.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful little gadget

posted by betimh on 08/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very useful if you can not find any electric source, cause it is easy to find some batteries anywhere anytime. Helps when it is an emergency situation, easy to carry and use, can be carried at the pocket to be used incase of emergency. Made up of good mate...
    Cons:
    Hard to open the case at first, but when used to it, it is easy anyway. Cable is somehow short but also made up on good material.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    CHARGE YOUR IPHONES W/ AA BATTERIES!!!

posted by mrninja on 01/09/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Uses 2 AA batteries -Incl an additional Data cable -Incorporates a small Led light? Ok light, might be good for discharging rechargeable AA once your phone is charged?
    Cons:
    -Battery cover almost nigh impossible to open once closed? Guess it's one of those Adult-Proof safety battery covers or somet...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It is cheap and is helpful.

posted by Hirokame on 11/04/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is cheap and is helpful. Almost OK, if it is charge by USB. Although I use also for charge of IPOD not but a cellular phone, and DSLite. I can be using it satisfactory at all. The battery put into inside is using ENELOOP.
    Cons:
    It is serious to remove the lid for battery exchange. On the other hand, it may be the strong point of being hard to separate ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections