Sort by:
41 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5924 (59%)
  • 4 Star:3213 (32%)
  • 3 Star:52 (5%)
  • 2 Star:21 (2%)
  • 1 Star:21 (2%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

95% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic!

posted by gilbertogodoy on 02/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Com certeza, se vc tem um playstation 3 vc deve ter esse carregador, é um dos melhores vendidos na DX.com, ele cumpre com o seu propósito, recomendo.
    Cons:
    Não carrega o controle se vc tentar usá-lo com aqueles carregadores usb direto na tomada da rede elétrica.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Price. Good Charger

posted by joaoneto87 on 02/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Sleeps peacefully the two controls. Easy to fit the controls. Easy connection. When connected, the base is illuminated by a bluish color, giving a nice appearance. It is a good place to store the controls. Good Price. Good Charger
    Cons:
    It's a little bigger than it looks in the photo, but this is not a significant problem. The finish is not perfect but is a grea...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    looks good and works well

posted by msPacman on 01/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It looks weird in a good way, but it is a matter of taste. I can imagine you like it or hate it, there is no in between. If I would be to describe it without a picture, I would say that in my home, it looks like a disco alien :) Build quality was surprising...
    Cons:
    Look at the picture, the grey glass 'strip' on the bottom goes all the way around, and contains the charge indicator. This is a...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect

posted by berkgun on 01/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This unit is excellent, i bought two of these one for me and one for my cousin. It looks stylish and the led under the unit matches my blue leds behind the tv. Controllers connect seamlessly.
    Cons:
    It has some sharp ages but depending on the price i wouldn't expect it to be like apple's unibody. Thats the only thing.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works perfectly!

posted by Ribbon96 on 12/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - It works perfectly to the ps3 controller - cheap - Easy of use - Have rubber under so you can place it almost everywhere without worrying about it falling - easy to take with you to friends - portable -
    Cons:
    - litle lightweight but doesnt affects the function - could be chargeds with batteries to avoid the cable. - looks cheap - fee...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Ussefull

posted by sergiotda on 09/30/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    not only that It looks great , it is VEEEERY!! usefull , when you are playing a game you can be chargining two more joystick using just one USB port! and the cool blue led light decorates very well your play room , it works just great , it is a very cheap p...
    Cons:
    Cons: None
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GREAT PRODUCT

posted by aleza66 on 09/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great! I just love this kind of products! Really nice, and you can charge two controllers, with you ps3 or a ps3 ac adapter.
    Cons:
    Have to be careful when plug in the ps3 controls, so not to brake anything.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works well with funky blue led lights

posted by NomadLee on 09/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very easy to use. I can charge two PS3 controllers at once. It even holds the move controllers too. I'm also able to charge my Bluetooth head set as well. Another good thing is...it stops charging when the device is fully charged. No excessive heat. B...
    Cons:
    Does not come with a cable. It would be nice if it came with a cable and a wall plug since the PS3 USB port does not provide p...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product - Nice and usefull

posted by lobo_cuervo on 09/05/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Look great With this charger the Controllers and the dock itself look cool, so you can leave it at plain sight. It very useful to have the controllers there whenever you are not using them.
    Cons:
    I'd rather the controllers to be relaying on the metal guides instead of hanging from the connectors. Sometimes it's not so eas...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Handy

posted by bradrempel on 08/23/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -charges fast -low power consumption -cool blue light when powered -very inexpensive -decent build quality
    Cons:
    -USB powered only -I plugged it into an old Blackberry wall charger so I don't need my PS3 on to charge my controllers
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 5
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections