DX  » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Mini Stand Holder for Cell Phones (Pair)
Sort by:
19 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6312 (63%)
  • 4 Star:377 (37%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really useful

posted by PotHix on 06/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It works really well to hold your phone to watch videos or just keep it on your desk while you're working and want to keep the eyes on any notification that may appear on your phone.
    Cons:
    No cons by my part, it is just simple and good, I just think it should have a better price.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good but small

posted by 2009nikolay on 06/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Nice, look good, quality is fine, two pieces in one package, have soft stickers.
    Cons:
    Extremely small!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Stainless Smiling Holders

posted by MunhozThiago on 06/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good quality of contruction, seems like an expensive item. Comes in a pair that can be used together (for bigger phones) or separately. Can be used for two phones, and that's great! Also comes with two rubber pieces to get more grip between the phone...
    Cons:
    Could be a little bigger, because deppending of the size of the phone it's a little complicated to get stable and the phone cou...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good and does the job

posted by eyeung003 on 05/08/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good little stand to hold a mobile phone. These come in two pack so very nice. Comes with two little sticky pads, not sure what to do with them. Very light so good to take traveling on planes etc. Its got a very cool angry smiley face negative detail th...
    Cons:
    I'm a little worried the metal might scratch the mobile phone or the surface I'm placing it on. Should be ok though. May be t...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great looking Stands :)

posted by Riz1993 on 04/27/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    These Tiny little Stands look very good and take up less space on the table. these come with any-slip stickers, which help grip them on any surface.
    Cons:
    My only let down after recieving these was that they are too small for my Nexus 4. Don't get me wrong, they can hold my Nexus 4...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Usefull

posted by kokaine on 03/18/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great for viewing your phone on your desktop at work or home I dont like having my phone lie around on my desk and this looks alot neater Small size means its portable and doesnt take up alot of desk space. I'm using mine right now :
    Cons:
    No instructions/illustration on where the rubber stickers are supposed to go. Seems they gave too many or something. I just st...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small, light, resistant and nice design.

posted by kastaldi on 12/27/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Small, light, resistant and nice design. You get two for the price of one so you can use it to hold something bigger like a horizontal tablet.
    Cons:
    When charge cable is attached to my cell phone, the stand holder keeps on tip because it is too small and unstable, even with a...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice design, very good performance

posted by Radek81 on 11/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I bought it for my Nokia e5 and HTC touch cruise. Both of these holds perfectly and the position is stable. nice design and surface finishing. it arrived together with two rubber parts for sealing on area where phone touches the metal.
    Cons:
    I didn't found anything what can be rate as cons. You have to take in mind that in this little holder is not easy to touch any ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Stand!

posted by rudeboy420 on 10/30/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great to carry around And really fun design! works with almost all my devices including my 7" tablet & galaxy Note! Comes with great non slip pads to help keep your device in place!
    Cons:
    None really, easy to tip with bigger devices, non slip pads don't stick well, have fallen off a few times, super glued them on ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple, yet effective

posted by KashifSMalik on 10/21/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Effective for keeping the cellphone in landscape mode. Light-weight but strong material. Angle of inclination is great for watching movies.
    Cons:
    The stand is light-weight, thus not useful if you intend to use the cell phone while it is resting on the stand.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections