DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Carrying Case for 7" Tablet (Brown)
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:707 (70%)
  • 4 Star:303 (30%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great for the Blackberry Playbook

posted by patricklaporte on 11/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - The magnet lock is nice and secure. - The padded sides give it a cusiony feel. - The inside is imitation smooth bruched leather. - The sturdy construction makes me think it will last for a long time.
    Cons:
    - I must remove headphone jack to close the case or cut the case. - I must pierce a hole on the back to use the camera. - This ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Goog Gadget!!!!

posted by Nimizh on 11/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Looks very adequately. Quality very much pleased. Took two, one of them was for the wife (http://club.dx.com/reviews/text/119101/add) this it appeared much MUCH better. Quality of furnish at level of the top withered
    Cons:
    Minuses didn't find... except one obvious: there is no support, it is necessary to use extraneous subjects. To all I advise it ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Only one real aesthetic issue.

posted by joseyqwid on 10/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good all round case, decent magnetic clip, no damaged leather, aesthetically pleasing, affordable, no unpleasant odors.
    Cons:
    There was a couple of large spots on the front cover, which looked to be the dye or finish. These however came off with some ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect

posted by lordsimius on 08/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Excellent build quality, very good product for the price and fits perfect for the nook tablet from Barnes & Noble (7"). Also the Nook Tablet doesn't have camera, so there are no holes , its perfect for my device. Also the package arrived to my home in excel...
    Cons:
    1 month to arrive to Argentina, other than that, the product is perfect.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice for the price

posted by Wissmann on 08/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    what you see is exactly what you get. its well made, not cheap. the latch is a magnet and is powerful enough to keep it closed with no major issues. The speaker holes line up with (see my other reviews) my tablet and actually are pretty nice for watching t...
    Cons:
    the holders (depending on the tablet) are kinda small, its secure, but seem a little on the flimsy side. the elastic could be a...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Protection Case

posted by LenaE on 07/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this case for my ebuka. He came up perfectly in all sizes. It looks high quality and beautiful. The color blends well with the color e-book. It is very convenient to read a book with such a holster on the trip. Magnetic button snaps firmly case.
    Cons:
    Within three months of use I did not see drawbacks. My child is wearing e- book in a case in school every day for a month . Ca...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice generic case

posted by Manumim on 06/13/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It has good enough construction for the price. Will probaly fit correctly to any 7" tablet or other 7" device. It worked perfectly to protect an Archos 7" color e-reader. Uses elastic bands to maintain the device inside, they fit well and all buttons are...
    Cons:
    Probably it is not real leather, but looks fine enough. The close lid has a strong magnet to keep it closed. This magnet can ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect quality item

posted by Heyle on 08/24/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    1. Natural high quality leather, nice to touch 2. Item is perfect made - no scratches, stains or issues 3. Good close and open and you can turn closure to 360 degrees 4. Have enough ventilation holes 5. Have additional pocket for paper notes or cards 6...
    Cons:
    No cons. Really perfect item. Enev had no bad odor
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fits like a glove for RIM PlayBook

posted by WolfganP on 08/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality, excellent fit to RIM PlayBook, flexible enough for adopting different use positions, all connectors/controls are easily accessible, firm grip, offers good protection to the device
    Cons:
    Just needed to punch a hole on the front cover (device back) to allow the back camera to work while the PlayBook is protected (...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice leather case

posted by tovarna on 05/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I got this for an item i bought also in this site. A 7 inches ebook. And i have to say that it fits perfect. I bought it for my mom, but now, seriously, i am thinking to get one for me too. It has much better price than those i could buy in my city. The lea...
    Cons:
    no big cons, so far. it fits, and doesn´t smell (which really concerned me)
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections