DX  » Community » Reviews » USB Powered 3-LED Ultra Bright Flexible Lamp for Laptop
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:808 (80%)
  • 4 Star:101 (10%)
  • 3 Star:101 (10%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good buy

posted by mporat on 07/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very usefull, good design and structure, good build, made for its purpose. It realy integrates to my mobile ofice (my laptop, my phone, a car charger and this lamp). I've been using it for some time and it proves to be a good buy.
    Cons:
    Weak light - I could use a bit more. Also a longer neck of the lamp could be usefull. But these are not critical.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best offer in DX

posted by Flymix on 11/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Metal corpse, it's harder to break. - Flexible, but is fixed pretty good. - Bright enough for comfortable work and not too much. - Looks pretty, much better that plastic ones. - Good quality, no any gaps or badly machined surfaces.
    Cons:
    Maybe it has a bit short "neck". I have a 10" netbook, so it suits me perfectly. Those who have 17" should ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good product I recommend to everyone who comrpem because is very usefu

posted by COLEU on 09/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    A very handy 3-LED adjustable lamp, wich works fine under a dark ambient or serves to promote an aditional lite. I find it being very nice design and good built. Three LED's give enough of light to illuminate keyboard of your notebook or a desktop. Since...
    Cons:
    I found a little fragile product protection but hopefully not have been wrong in buying
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just what I wanted

posted by WoB on 01/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Just like with all the other things that I get - I took it apart. Don't do it - you won't find anything special. This just indicates that the product is made well enough to survive being dismantled by me. The circuitry is very simple, 3 diodes couple of res...
    Cons:
    Even the fact that the circuitry does give off some heat, and that there is no switch, which you don't really need unless your ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ideal for my netbook

posted by ROOKiEcb on 03/12/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is a very useful handy gadget for laptops, notebooks or USB hubs on tables. + price + easy to use, just conect to USB and it lights + metal neck + easy set in any position you desire + enough strong and bright + ideal for night dark chats on lapt...
    Cons:
    - no ON/OFF switch (would be fine) - plastic parts and cover finish look very cheap (not really con)
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Handy Led Lamp!

posted by PROCALIBER on 01/04/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    A very handy 3-LED adjustable lamp, wich works fine under a dark ambient or serves to promote an aditional lite.
    Cons:
    Could comes with a thinny ON-OFF slide button, at least, to me, wich uses this units as a nano spot lights.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good design

posted by romaneth on 11/21/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I find it being very nice design and good built. Three LED's give enough of light to illuminate keyboard of your notebook or a desktop. Since it had shorter neck than some other lamps I'm using sku.4398 USB-hub (find one of the products from dealextreme wit...
    Cons:
    Gooseneck doesn't always keep the shape you're trying to give it, this makes it hard to shape for notebook computers with USB s...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bit weak in the stem

posted by b34k3r on 10/25/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Works, creates light, good for working on your laptop at night if your a crappy typer ;) Extra words here because I dont know how you can say more about such a small gadget
    Cons:
    Bit weak in the stem, tends to flop & fall about, not long enuff either, fine on my Netbook but would be in the way on anyt...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Do the Job

posted by ricardomaffi on 10/20/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The three LEDs really make a good light, but not enought to be so bright that disturbs the view. It has a good cover to make the light to be directed to the keyboard, than it doesn´t make you blind or obfuscate the display. Good build quality, it´s stem ...
    Cons:
    No cons at the moment.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice light

posted by mdeklijn on 08/17/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    it is very easy to use. it is plug and play. building quality seems ok. the light is ok also. shipping to netherlands was ok. It ook only a week, and shipping was free, so who is complaining. you can bend it anyway you like, that is very easy
    Cons:
    non so far. i can't find anything wrong with this item, only thing, colour is black, you could ask for more hot colours like or...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections