DX  » Community » Reviews » Portable Sonar 2.1" LCD Fish Finder Alarm (4*AAA)
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:647 (64%)
  • 4 Star:364 (36%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A great choice for the money

posted by beeljy on 07/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I enjoyed the short time he accidentally drowned on the first fishing trip. Before that, it was found a place with a great nibble. Will need to order another one.
    Cons:
    Not drawing shows the bottom and the temperature. Included is no attachment to the boat. Does not measure the depth on the mudd...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    best sonar

posted by bpetreski on 07/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    his amazing product is designed specially for amateur and professional fishermen alike, to help them find the location of fish as well as the depth of water. This unit can be used in ocean, river, lake, and even on ice or icy water. Sonar technology is base...
    Cons:
    Sounder was delivered without a lid covering the battery compartment. One of the rubber lining was peel. Last battery is very i...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Gadjet!

posted by Max325 on 08/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Much forgive;pardon in use light ??????????? on height The Screen is seen on sun OK The Bleep of presence of fish not voracious-kit battery on 7-10 fishings
    Cons:
    The rubbers are Unglued on side of the body Bad works from acc AAA (see voltages comes short?) Bad works at move - shows the ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and cheap sonar

posted by bpetreski on 06/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I recived less then 1 month and package is was exelent. nice products, my dad love it and is working good. Cheap, you cant find better in other market
    Cons:
    Cant find how big fish find, meaby beeps are too loud, response time meaby is not too fast like 2ms. Setting should be recorded...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple sonar

posted by tonicnor on 05/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Easy, pleasant to the touch housing. A long wire sensor. There is a float. There is mounting to the boat or anywhere you want. The display shows all in any weather. Has an audible alarm. Shows the depth.
    Cons:
    After 10 minutes of use become detached from the gum side. No informative about the size and number of fish. If there is a slop...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful.

posted by JuanE on 05/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Practical, easy to use. Cheap compared to others on the market. It appears that the precision is good.
    Cons:
    Consumes too much battery. Would fail to know the size of the fish. While browsing, if the sound is not fixed, tilts and unknow...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    sort of useful

posted by kitsove on 05/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    it accurately measures depth, supposedly finds fish too and tells you in what depth it found the fish and you can make it beep everytime it finds fish. cheap, works to some extent. I find it only useful to measure depth.
    Cons:
    registers rocks, pebbles, plants etc as fish... i went in an area where it was 1m deep, alot of plants and i could see clearly ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post

posted by vinab on 05/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Received the sonar within 1 month from the date of payment. Good build quality and packaging. If it will work well is simply the best choice for little money. We have in this product is sold in 2 times more expensive than selling dealehtreme ...
    Cons:
    Sounder was delivered without a lid covering the battery compartment. One of the rubber lining was peel. Last battery is very i...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    the best portable sonar fish finder

posted by ProvideR on 04/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This amazing product is designed specially for amateur and professional fishermen alike, to help them find the location of fish as well as the depth of water. This unit can be used in ocean, river, lake, and even on ice or icy water. Sonar technology is bas...
    Cons:
    just works perfect !
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It Work!

posted by x86dx on 03/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I tested it in the pool! Now until winter, and I do not like ice fishing, so I went to the swimming pool and experienced unit there. Everything works, shows the depth and the presence of objects in the water, in my experiment, it was a beautiful girl who di...
    Cons:
    Some drawbacks: -hard to pick out the left the last battery. - fuzzy feeling of pressing a key.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections