Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
* Good for working on plastic enclosures for circuit prototypes. Holes can be easily cleaned up or expanded.
* Pieces fit nicely and it feels solidly built.
* Edges are sharp enough to create smooth holes.
* Handle could be longer for a more stable grip. Maybe the cover could attach to the back of the handle?
* A similar reemer, but tougher, would be useful. I also do some work with Aluminum, but do no think that this tool would be tough enough to handle the job.
* If you need to make clean, custom-sized holes in soft materials such as PVC or ABS plastic, then this is a good tool. I have not tested with wood or any metals.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.