DX  » Community » Reviews » DayBird Stainless Steel Self-Winding Mechanical Wristwatch - Black
Sort by:
19 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5811 (58%)
  • 4 Star:428 (42%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool affordable mechanical wristwatch

posted by mtoashirbab on 04/23/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Waauw! This watch is super cool :D. From the first day that I put it on, people started complementing me on my watch. It is the movement of the gears that catches everyone's eye. It is a low price for a mechanical wristwatch so the quality is therefor not t...
    Cons:
    If you are winding it manually the button starts to hurt your fingers after a while.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good looking watch, good quality, bad accuracy

posted by pBogey on 11/05/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The watch looks good, it has a very good build quality (the rubber strap is nice, the glass is pretty rezistent). The mechanism runs for 24 hours if wined 100%. It can be manually winded or self-wined.
    Cons:
    The time is not very accurate, it runs behind with 2-3 minutes/per day.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    AWESOME WATCH!

posted by Rustblade on 05/20/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I LOVE my DayBird Self-Winding Watch. This is definitely one of the best purchases I've made on DX.com. The watch is solidly built and has a very nice weight to it, but it is certainly not heavy. The mechanism looks well assembled and there is at least one ...
    Cons:
    I'm not entirely sure if the self-winder on mine works, I need to check it more thoroughly. It doesn't really matter to me anyw...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    beautiful, beautiful watch for the price it comes at

posted by linkinparkphan on 05/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Solid build quality, the wristband doesn't seem to come off easily at the joints, which is great for a watch this price. The mechanical movement is smooth and makes little noise, the sweep second hand gives the watch a really premium feel. The watch itsel...
    Cons:
    Some markings on the watch faceplate i could really do without. The roman numbers on the center of the watch are useless, and e...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome Watch

posted by rafaelcfranca on 02/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good Quality, well made and elegant. Is really water resistent. I used to swin and go the the shower with it and it's working fine. It's easy to ajust time and as soon as you start shaking it you can see the pointers working.
    Cons:
    The pointers should be bright, as you barely can see that in dark places. Numbers are too small so it's hard to see. Not a con ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    watch by daybird

posted by dimitrismits on 11/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    the watch is beautiful and perfect it is like described .the inner mechanics are really eye catching.my cousin asked me for one himself when he saw the watch.no battery needed selfwinted as descripted!thanks a lot dx
    Cons:
    when i opened it i tried to myself...i saw that the watch had the plastic attackement band opossite so the watch was opposite i...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I'd buy another

posted by 200915 on 10/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Clock with cool appearance, sturdy and stylish ...At first look It seems to be a very expensive one.
    Cons:
    just have a glitch ... you can not see the hands in dark or low light ... if myopic forget it ... I think that the pointers sho...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good watch!

posted by cmv045 on 07/31/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - The watch is very nice, solid and made from good quality materials. - I love its appearance, it draws attention everywhere.
    Cons:
    There is a very small bright spot at the inner side of the glass, but it doesn't cause any problem. The automatic mechanism doe...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GREAT WATCH

posted by koewnie on 04/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    wow. dont know where to begin.. what a fantastic watch. looks like a very expencive watch. you can see the insides work and thats very cool
    Cons:
    could be a little bit bigger, but not to much. a other 5 mm would do it. the strap could be a bit longer too, but my arms are p...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Second Watch I Bought Like This!!

posted by KingIsaac12 on 03/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Love this Watch, gave my other one to a cousin of mine and decided to order another:) - Great Build To It. - Looks Nice On Wrist - Working Gears On The Inside Makes You Look "Professional" :P - In the Picture I Uploaded You Can See Smaller Numbers...
    Cons:
    - Shipping Took WAYY to long as usual but i cant complain FREE shipping. - Moves to much on your hand but if i put it on its ti...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections