DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective Plastic Case for Iphone 4 (Translucent)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
My favorite iPhone 4 case – Protective Plastic Case for iPhone 4 (Translucent) Reviews

posted by alexlfm on 08/03/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
-This is probably my favorite iPhone case out of all of them that I have. This one is probably my favorite because it does a good job of protecting my iPhone while at the same time not taking away from its beautiful design or for small size and form factor of the phone.
-This case is well made for the phone and has an ample amount of space for all of the connectors of the phone and the volume controls. It also has the proper sized holes for the camera as well as the LED flash.
- This case fits the iPhone 4 great and snaps nicely into place and stays on well. Also unlike other cases its hard which is nice because it doesn't interfere as much with other accessories and is almost invisible on the phone.
-It does a good job at protecting the phone and you can barely even tell you have a case.
-It stops antenna gate.
-A great price compared to other cases.
Cons:
-Unfortunately the back of this case scratches fairly easily and even though it is only a few weeks old the back is already covered in lots of small scratches. Although they aren't noticeable from a distance they look really bad up close.
-Although this case seems to fit the phone really well, somehow dirt and dust is still able to get up and under the cse and in-between the phone and the case, requiring you to take it off every couple of days and clean it.
Other:
Bottomline:
Personally this is my favorite iPhone case as it does a good job of protecting the phone from drops and scratches while at the same time apperaing as if there is almost no case at all on the phone. Even with the scratches that appear on the back of it, it is still a great option for anyone looking to protect their phone who doesn't want to skimp on style or the look of the iPhone.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections