DX  » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Micro Sim Card Cutter with Micro Sim Card Adapters for Ipad/Iphone 4
Sort by:
35 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6021 (60%)
  • 4 Star:4014 (40%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent for the job

posted by 00tony on 09/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality material, cut the simcard with ease and the micro sim fits perfectly into the adapter that comes in the kit which is quite tight
    Cons:
    The cut simcard great but the corners are a bit sharp, you need to clip the corners
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good for the price

posted by fabioricardo on 06/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good quality material, cut the simcard with ease and the micro sim fits perfectly into the adapter that comes in the kit.
    Cons:
    The cut simcard is not perfect because the edges are a bit rough. But just sanding the edges is all right.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    best sim cutter

posted by jetsan96 on 05/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is the best micro sim cutter ever. it cuts all types of sims within seconds. The build quality is great and price is cheap. it can be used with the iphone 4 and the iphone 4s, and many other phones which accepts micro sims.
    Cons:
    the only problem is that the sims are rough edged after cutting. this can be fixed with a scissor or a blade knife. It took mo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Micro sim card cutter

posted by Kozer on 04/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Stainless steel sim card cutter that can easily cut a regular sized sim card down to a micro sim card. Just put the sim card in and press down firmly.
    Cons:
    I think the position of the sim card cutting is not perfect. I cut off a little side of my circuitry, but it did not affect th...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    micro chip sim card cutter for iphone

posted by kwasekele on 12/29/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Cuts the sim cards to the right size no hassles comes with two sim card adapters so that you can go back to the original size which is great for travelling.Product is pretty solid which is needed to be.
    Cons:
    no cons it works as expected.the only con I can think of is that my package was damaged and opened in the post office and one o...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little sim cutter

posted by cor707 on 12/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Easy tool to cut sim card into micro sim card. I had to use it for my Nokia Lumia 800. It worked fine, no trouble at al. The placing of the sim card in cutter was a bit stiff. But cutting the simcard was easy. I'm a happy buyer.
    Cons:
    No so far, but I have only used it once. But I do not expect troubles with this cutter, it's built quality is sollid.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simply does the job

posted by Veloxdj on 11/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Strong and durable product. It is so simple that there's not to much to say than it does the job as supposed to. Comes with 2 adapters to let you revert your cut sim cards back its original use.
    Cons:
    What can I say... None!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for my Samsung SIII

posted by maverickcry on 10/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very very very easy to use. For all smartphone with micro sim like my Samsung SIII. Looks good and very resistent. Adapters are very usable when you change your mobile phone. I don't need to pay more to have a micro sim and lose all my phones numbers
    Cons:
    nothing to post. Great in all aspect. Maybe, 1 mouth to receive it, may be better
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent product for sim cut

posted by cucho666 on 10/04/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    good build of metal , enought plastic micro sim (2). Very easy to use, like a punch, but for the sim in the iphone and ipad. Very cheap. Durable, small, good endings and can serve for others use. recomended. Maybe buy more. What you see is what you get!
    Cons:
    nothing, it`s a excellent product. I haven´t other way to describe this amazing product!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does what it promises and is robbust

posted by ferser1 on 09/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I have been using this device for almost 1 year in my own telecom-shop and the device is still doing its job as in day 1. Very easy and neat cutting of sim. Never did a SIM breaked off.
    Cons:
    As the cutter is still sharp and intact, i dont have a bad word to say about
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections