Awesome! – HDMI Male to Female Video Converter Adapter - Black Reviews
posted by gutterball on 01/24/2011
Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
* It's built very well. The HDMI connectors don't flex very much at all.
* A couple of my MP HDMI cables were being bent pretty badly because the plasma was wall mounted. Put one of these guys on the bottom HDMI closest to the wall and the tension was significantly reduced.
* No connectivity issues between the TV and receiver yet.
* No cons to report. Connector is still working great after 6 months.
* Make sure you check your HDMI port direction! You might need the other bend.
* Not really needed if you don't wall mount your TV.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.