Sort by:
23 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8720 (87%)
  • 4 Star:133 (13%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really good.

posted by Cephiro on 04/15/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is very compact, and it feels very sturdy too. It works like it is supposed to, and is a good thing to have if you want to connect 2 short HDMI cables together instead of buying a really long one. Really, I think anyone who uses anything with HDMI could ...
    Cons:
    None, really. It is heavy? If you threw it at someone's head it'd hurt, I guess...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great HDMI F to F connector

posted by GatewayGuy on 04/13/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    When I first packed out the cablepiece I tested it on my 2 small hdmi cables which i had to make one long hdmi cable. At first I thought this would not work since it was described for normal hdmi cables. Lucky for me it did seem to work. So I will review th...
    Cons:
    There are no cons on this item so far. So I might as well say that it is perfect for use.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect

posted by luizbento on 03/06/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Compact and well built. Looks like it is going to last. When the cables are connected a "click" sound happens. Tested to connect a WDTV set up box to my tv, using two hdmi cables. The quality of the image/sound is the same as if there was no conne...
    Cons:
    None. At least at this point there is nothing to complain. Looks like it is goint to last long.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent, does what is intended

posted by tudor117 on 01/20/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The connector is of excellent quality. It works with a 25 foot cable connected to another 8 foot cable on both my new and older HD TV's, one of which has had problems with certain cables. (Only tried 720p and 1080i since that was the satellite box's maximum...
    Cons:
    None at the moment. It just works.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect :D

posted by Kaort on 12/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Perfect function. Very usefull if you want to put together two hdmi cables. More cheap than buy a large cable. I used for change the hdmi i conect in TV (PC or PS3). This safes my tv conector every time i change pc or ps3. Good materials and resistence. I u...
    Cons:
    Any at this time. Only have one use and do it perfectly. So i think theres no Cons here.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    best choice

posted by laburu on 06/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    good material, good finish, it do what its supouse to do. está hecho de buen material, y hace lo que se supone que debe hacer
    Cons:
    no cons
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small product big prestations

posted by jomasara on 03/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This HDMI Female to Female tien nice touch and easy to connect. Once connected is not disconnected accidentally. It is a must for anyone who wants to extend their original connection. It is a reliable, and have not appreciated losses in the quality of video...
    Cons:
    No cons detected
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works as advertised

posted by eebrah on 03/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very simple to use, next to impossible to screw up. Fairly priced, cheaper than local alternatives. Allows you to use standard HDMI cables as extension cables. for me this turned out to be cheaper and more convenient than buying a dedicated HDMI extension c...
    Cons:
    None so far ... maybe better prices on bulk purchases? just a thought :)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Adaptor - Works great

posted by Kostas69 on 02/02/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Used this to extend HDMI cable of my new UG802 II TV android stick. Connector fits very nice and tight and stays well in place, video/sound quality is very nice. Item have a good build quality, price is great, all ok.
    Cons:
    None i can see. Probably after a number of plug ins and outs pins wear thin and video/audio quality degrades, but for this pric...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does what it has to do!

posted by noorm on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is cheap and does what it has to do, for an example extend a 1,5m micro hdmi > hdmi into an even longer hdmi cable. I can't see signal loss or anything that disturbs the signal.
    Cons:
    The connector seems to be a little small for a male HDMI connector, sometimes it feels you have to push it in. Should work if ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections