DX  » Community » Reviews » Virtual 7.1 Channel USB 2.0 Audio Adapter Sound Card - Black
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:738 (73%)
  • 4 Star:273 (27%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works as described

posted by BogdanEraser on 10/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Not bad sound quality, no needs any drivers, easy to install. Tightly holds for minijack 3,5mm connectors. There is a small indicator which is flashing when sound is going through this device.
    Cons:
    Some heating of the bottom part when is use. Also my small in-ear earphones become very hot when i use this device (and when i ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice sturdy powerfull little usb audio card

posted by amonradeal on 03/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Quick to install, sturdy case. Debian recognized it automatically, the sound is clear, crisp. Not tested for the microphone, though.
    Cons:
    The volume is really high, pay attention to this and use it under 30% of its full power. The shape is quite unusual, you may ne...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful device

posted by ckovoor on 02/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    (1) reasonable build quality (2) good form factor (3) useful in situations where one's onboard sound card may not be usable with headsets (mine wasn't because of space constraints within my CPU case) and a practical alternative needs to be found (4) the dua...
    Cons:
    (1) the mute button for the headset does not have any 'red light on warning' when active (2) build quality could be improved
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent, powerful, and nice

posted by mosahem on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - 4 sockets: 2 x sound-output + 2 x mic-input. - Self-installing plug-n-play on Windows (I tested it on Windows 7). - I have been using it for more than 6 months with excellent experience without problems. - On-board buttons for direct volume-, volume+,...
    Cons:
    - Little bit bigger than needed. - The cover is not tight. It can be opened easily. So, you need to stick it with a tape or gl...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    all Linux Ready!

posted by MARCOSTALAU on 10/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a Generic Sound Device, and the Linux Kernel support it, this means that every modern Linux distribution, like Debian, Ubuntu, Red Hat, Suse, Mandriva, and Slackware will work with this device.
    Cons:
    Buttons of device may need some driver. But it isn't a really bad thing because we can use software controls. The device also h...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works OK

posted by cheeto4493 on 07/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Plugs in and sounds good.
    Cons:
    Larger size makes it seem like it's easy to pull out of USB port. Headphone jacks are tied together internally so that it is a...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    7-1 soundcard usb

posted by fieldmouse001 on 06/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    very good device, handy, fits in bagg and other things so can be take overall where you need that. I'm using this to seperately listening to speech and sound apart and make interviews, you can mute the both mic's.
    Cons:
    no cons, is plastick and a little cheap but for this price it's very very good working device and very handy!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    USB Sound Card

posted by cramlox on 09/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Easy to use. - Great Sound. - Useful integrated buttons to control volume, turn on/off microphone and sound without use your computer. - Works well with windows XP, I do not use the driver cd that included - You can connect two headphones and two micr...
    Cons:
    I do not see any cons .
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great value for money

posted by Charki on 03/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    1) great sound quality 2) useful with Traktor and the ASIO4ALL driver 3) integrated buttons for extra control 4) good volume 5) works well with windows 7, i havent use the driver cd that included. 6) robust and steady. 7) 2 inputs for headphone and ...
    Cons:
    1) kind of delay with the integrated buttons 2) little bit bulky 3) havent found anything else
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

posted by Toty56 on 09/08/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Very good price / performance ratio - Very robust, anti impacts - Possibility to connect two headphones and two microphones
    Cons:
    I do not see it as a cons - It may be a little big in size, but this is understandable, his four connectors occupy enough spac...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections