Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- 4 sockets: 2 x sound-output + 2 x mic-input.
- Self-installing plug-n-play on Windows (I tested it on Windows 7).
- I have been using it for more than 6 months with excellent experience without problems.
- On-board buttons for direct volume-, volume+, sound mute, mic mute.
- Little bit bigger than needed.
- The cover is not tight. It can be opened easily. So, you need to stick it with a tape or glue !
It is good solution if you have your built-in sound card damaged. Or if you want multi sound sockets and mics.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.