DX  » Community » Reviews » Leather Carrying Bag with Shoulder Strap for Canon G11 - Dark Brown
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:331 (33%)
  • 4 Star:672 (67%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It also fits the G12

posted by jvth007 on 07/31/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality product. It has a nice vintage look and it fits my Canon Powershot G12 perfectly. Good quality, looks like it will last for a while. It feels and smells like real leather. All the buttons on the camera are accessible and even the screen can be ...
    Cons:
    To take out the SD card or battery, you need to remove the whole case, but that's the design.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best buy!

posted by minium on 04/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I simply love it! It does fit perfectly in my Canon a G12.This is the camera case I've been looking for a long time at a reasonable price. Original one costs almost 4 times the DX price!
    Cons:
    no-access to battery, it's not a big con as you don't need to remove the battery (or card) regularly.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice quality for htis price

posted by badtzdiana on 03/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Vintage looking camera pouch for my modern tech camera! Nice finishing on pouch and strap too. This dark brown is very nice looking, but doesnt look good on pictures though.
    Cons:
    pity that there's no fast access to camera when using this pouch. Have to remove 2 buttons in order to be able to shoot.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections