Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Good size, easy to use, provides quite accurate results with good repeatability.
- LCD has a backlight and there is also a LED to help aim the measurement. These help in dark places.
- Nice finish: has a rubbery feel to it, so won't slip off your hands so easily.
- The reading stays on screen for some time after measurement.
- Measurement scale starts from -50 degrees Centigrade, not 0.
- Supplied with above-average English instructions.
- Would be nice if the measurement scale could reach higher, say up to +300 degrees Centigrade.
- Price could be a bit lower, but the quality is ok for the price I guess.
Tested my own body temperature and is sufficiently close to a Braun infra-red thermometer.
I mainly use this to measure the temperature on my wood oven after heating. Will also try this during winter for various things.
Nice gadget to have, if you need to measure the temperature of various items.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.