Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- small with a nice design
- accurate, I tested it on boiling water and it said 99 degrees celsius, which is ok for surface temp.
- feels sturdy, it doesn't have a cheap plastic feel abuot it.
- fun to use :-) I went through my house measuring everything, jar of pickles in the fridge, my cup of coffee (50 degrees, btw) , the nose of my cat (33 degrees) etc...
- you have to unscrew the cover to replace the battery, but it's not really a con for me. It makes the product more sturdy.
- the led (laser..) light is pretty useless. Will only be usefull when it's dark an you want to see where you're looking at.
Very nice infrared thermometer, which is usefull for a wide range of things. I am going to use it for my car hobby. But it can be usefull in-house too.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.