Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Works fast, just seconds to measure
- Soft touch plastic
- Indicator highlighted all time while turned on
- Small enough to carry in pocket
- Not so accurate. Shown 101.5 C as temperature of boiling watter.
- Batteries are not accessible without disassembling
- There is no OFF button. Turns off automatically after 15 seconds - that wastes battery
- LED is not needed, just wastes battery
Price is too large for not so accurate measuring.
I would not recommend it if needed accuracy less than 1C degree. This can be used in kitchen to control temperature inside oven. But not be used in medicine to control temperature of body.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.