Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- The price ! Can't find a cheaper RGB LED strip anywhere.
- Good quality, the complete strip is covered in sillicone tubing. You can glue this or use double sided tape to install it.
- The length indicators are spaced at +- 10cm. This means that you can make accurate cuts. The most space that could be open is 4cm on either side.
The LEDS aren't the best on the market, some colours seem to be only shades of one another instead of different colours.
- The power supply has to be ordered seperatly. For me this was a pro since I have adaptors installed in my electrical cabinet.
- You can use other controllers (even ones that you build yourself) with this string since it's common+
- You got to have some soldering skill (and wire) if you want to cut the string and solder new connections to it.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.