DX  » Community » Reviews » Micro Sim Card to Standard Sim Card Adapter (Black)
Sort by:
45 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5324 (53%)
  • 4 Star:3817 (38%)
  • 3 Star:94 (9%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazingly useful

posted by DrNisse1 on 10/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    When my phone broke and i needed to use a backup phone i noticed that I couldn't use a micro sim in that phone. So this adapter practically saved my life.
    Cons:
    I don't have any big cons to share, but this adapter feels very plastic and low quality but nothing that's been a problem when ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good

posted by cobis on 06/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    holds sim card well, slides in well. does what it is supposed to do, and that well.
    Cons:
    none so far, except that sometimes it is not easy to get it out. but in the year that i use it now, it was not a real problem.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very usefull

posted by Bh503 on 06/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    With this amazing adapter, you can put your micro-sim and transform it to a normal sim. It's very usefull if you change device from iPhone to other phones. The micro-sim fits perfectly in the adapter.
    Cons:
    it doen't work for all phone I have tested but with most of them it works.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Micro SIM card adapter that fits and works perfectly

posted by angelams on 06/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This little plastic piece works really nicely and fits quite well with Micro SIM cards, transforming it into normal SIM cards. Great for iPhone or other modern smartphones users that want to use a cellphone only compatible with normal SIM card. Could be che...
    Cons:
    If you've cut your own Micro SIM card, it may not fit right away, so you have to cut it to the good size. Once you've done that...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful adapter, buy it if you need one.

posted by jkranta on 05/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to use, no need for instructions. If you have to switch between micro sim an normal size sim this is what you need. I bought it just for testing because it was so cheap and it does the job. I have tested it with many diffrent phones and simcards and ha...
    Cons:
    Cheap plastic, be careful and don't bend it too much, it could break. But if you are careful this is not a big problem.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    delivers what it promises!

posted by rreche on 03/20/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good quality material is flexible, does not break, it's pretty cut and fits nicely on devices that use standard size sim card, as well as the mini fits within. does not have much to say. simple and easy to use. already used in mobile phones, modems, tablets...
    Cons:
    comes with a unique adhesive use. problem fixed with cellophane tape if you need to use sometimes!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple useful product.

posted by Toothble on 03/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    There's really not much to say about this product, except that it does what it's designed to do. And it works perfectly in my Samsung Galaxy SII.
    Cons:
    It could be package a bit more visible. I lost the package at first because i thought it was just an empty bag and threw it away.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    un plastico con sticker

posted by crismablanco on 02/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Es un plástico que simula una sim grande y viene con el espacio para la micro sim. la forma de ensamblarse es mediante un sticker que le pegas por arriba y agarra a la micro sim y el adaptador juntos.
    Cons:
    el sticker
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A decent adapter

posted by Darkblade48 on 02/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Not much to say about this product; it does exactly what it is supposed to do, namely adapt from a microSIM card to a standard sized SIM card. The packaging even comes with a template to go the reverse way (i.e. if you have a standard SIM card and want to c...
    Cons:
    Nothing major. The plastic is a little flimsy, but what can one expect. A microSIM card will fit into the adapter nicely, but i...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Do not use your iPhone during the carnival

posted by bcbmotta on 02/06/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very usefull if you need to use you SIMcard in different cell phones. I use it to goes to shows and carnival with another cell phone and leave mu iPhone at home. Its also usefull if you change your iPhone for another cell phone that do not support the micro...
    Cons:
    The quality of the material doesn't seems to be very good, but it will stays inside your phone I do not believe this is a good ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 5
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections