DX  » Community » Reviews » Car Windshield Mini Holder Swivel Mount for Cell Phone (5.0~7.5cm)
Sort by:
89 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7365 (73%)
  • 4 Star:2522 (25%)
  • 3 Star:11 (1%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:11 (1%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

99% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Neat, simple Phone holder at a very good price!

posted by Limesorbet on 04/10/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a neat phone holder that attaches nicely to the windshield. The clamp grip makes it easy to insert and remove the phone, yet has a firm grip when the phone is in place. The swivel is also useful when you want to tilt the phone horizontally. The pric...
    Cons:
    Nothing adverse about this product.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does exactly what it says, and does it good

posted by migesss on 04/06/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Super strong structure and super strong sucker. material's quality feels really good. Despite being just a sping, the sidearms have no trouble at all holding the phone, even on heavy movement or vibration.
    Cons:
    The structure itself makes it a little hard to position your phone the way you'd want it to..
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    a nice product

posted by shakedaharon on 01/14/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    it does its job. it will hold your phone when you drive around in your car or wherever you wish to put it. also, it is cheaper then the other product in this department.
    Cons:
    its movment is a little bit limited, when attached to my windshield , because of its stracture, i can't really get my phone to ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by clcoelho on 01/06/2014 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's a very good product. You can put it in a variety of positions. Quality it's good too. I use it with a Galaxy S2 smartphone and it holds it fine.
    Cons:
    The glue it not so strong. Depending on position and sunlight, the holder unfasten from car. After it came down, I put a double...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works.

posted by ppllaassmmaa on 11/18/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Quite universal for many types of phones (including some less usual), useful both in portrait and landscape orientation. Sturdy enough to be used during driving on not a quite nice road :)
    Cons:
    The suction cup is a bit prone to high temperatures, I recommend to detach the holder if you are about to leave your car on the...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Brilliant mini holder for any device 5~7.5cm

posted by MrVPs on 11/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The best smallest and very strong stay on car panel not only on the glass. I will gave 5 stars and for really good build quality, that device is very useful as well with let you put anything inside with any directions brilliant.
    Cons:
    None, there is no any cons, everything works very well.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Easy to use and install

posted by pretnarm on 10/07/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    easy to use and install, it can be attached to windshield or to dashboard with supplied attachment, phone can be very easily inserted and removed from holder, holder can be rotated for 360°, so you can easily change orientation of device from portrai...
    Cons:
    quality could be better, this is my second one, first one broke when I try to adjust the position after not changing position f...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Buy it! Buy it! Buy it!

posted by DimitrisTS on 08/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Compact design. Can be turned and pointed at any desired direction and angle. Can hold a lot of different sized phones. It is not bulky so even when not in use it does not seem ugly on your dash or windscreen.
    Cons:
    It seems to have a little wobble at some point but nothing major. I am afraid though that in the future this could be increased...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Look's great at the painel

posted by esemann on 08/14/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Well worth the purchase!! Is pretty on the panel, much more beautiful than models that hold on the windshield. My colleagues, when entering the car, they want to see, ask what it is, etc.. Hold the phone very well, is very firm, and my phone is a great smar...
    Cons:
    At first, took some work for the adhesive stick to the panel. Maybe it's because the dashboard of my car is very rough. Recomme...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    phone holder works - haven't tested swivel or suction

posted by danpritts on 06/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The clamping part that holds the phone works well. The bearing part that spins the phone works well too. It seems to be holding up pretty well after 1 month.
    Cons:
    I am not able to think of anything that has gone wrong with this item, even though I have to write a longer review to meet the ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 9
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections