DX  » Community » Reviews » Sport Style Re-useable Plastic Frame Resin Lens Anaglyphic Blue + Red 3D Glasses
Sort by:
18 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6111 (61%)
  • 4 Star:285 (28%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:112 (11%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

89% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good glasses

posted by edinak92 on 09/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The price is really, really good. The quality is excellent. I use them for a long time (more than 2 years) and I think they will last very long without breaking. The quallity of the picture is good. The colors are bright. They are perfect for 3D vidoes in Y...
    Cons:
    I can't find any cons for more than 2 years of using them.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    3D glasses

posted by mayden4 on 03/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    + Price is so low, almost cant get any lower! + Looks cool (waaaaay cooler then those disposable 3D glasses made of cardboard) + Robust build Easy to use, just put them on. They are like This is so much better looking
    Cons:
    - Colors maybe a bit of, I dont know.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great

posted by konjarnik on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I'm really satisfied with this glasses...design is cool...quallity is also good...anaglyph movies with this glasses is very nice expiriance...
    Cons:
    For one month that i own this glasses I did not found any cons...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    value for money

posted by sanjitr on 07/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - works as expected - works for 3d books or movies - good for screen size upto 32 to 40"...............
    Cons:
    - can't think any at this price, some of the new movie appears to be having ghost images but ok at this price. - Beyond 40&quo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product for 3D anaglyphic programs

posted by gil112 on 06/11/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This product was very well constructed, assembled perfectly, impact-resistant. The plastic glass is smooth and not kinked.
    Cons:
    No cons for this prodcut, works very well.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good

posted by vlvlvl on 05/05/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    not bad for this price. Good product. but you mast chek the googles. The right risin mast be blue, anr left is green! I bought 6 of this, but 3 comes with left is blue. If the left is blue the 3D is not show properly. But DX changed they to properly glasses...
    Cons:
    but it frgile. you must be carefully.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    3d lasit

posted by arttu98 on 04/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Low price, stylish, and fairly ergonomic. Quality for that kind of money is completely up to standard. I bought myself a try - in principle was satisfied. cheap enough to own nice style and easy to wear. does the job can watch some youtube 3d with look lik...
    Cons:
    When you configure the 3d on the screen revealed that normally seen with a minimum of bias - that is not very deep images. Well...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome glasses

posted by rotateaxis on 12/24/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    These glasses are one of the best Glasses on the marker, mainly Setting the POV on the price of use, usefulness, and build quality :) :) :) It is anaglyphic and Red/cyan so you can find a lot of images and videos and movies to suit these little rockers :) ...
    Cons:
    -Nothing with the glasses, but you might want to know, RED/CYAN pairing is not always the best for colour contrast -.-
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    3D for everyone

posted by Zanga2 on 06/01/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The glasses work perfect with You Tube, Google Maps 3D, also you can find a lot of movies on this format. The 3D experience can be perceived easily on almost any combination of desktop / laptop computer screen. The build quality / used plastic is good, and ...
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good plastic and nice style

posted by tangbunna on 05/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    cheap enough to own nice style and easy to wear. does the job can watch some youtube 3d with look like 3D movie
    Cons:
    -dizzy to watch after 10mn -not good for eyes that have problem- both eyes must have equal good sight. otherwise red and cyan n...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections