DX  » Community » Reviews » USB/AC Battery Dual Charging Dock Cradle with Sync for HTC G7/Desire (100~240V/US Plug)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:672 (67%)
  • 4 Star:331 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good for the price

posted by Shmaic on 02/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    There is LED light indicating charging of the battery (green = charged / red = charging) and it is separate from the phone charging (just for battery charging). very good to know, when it is fully charged. easy to use, there is nothing you couldn!'t underst...
    Cons:
    The LED is about 0,5cm long and the light it is emitting isn't the same strength at both ends. When you insert a phone into th...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for the price

posted by kyu55s on 10/08/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    So this is good. It fits the Desire, it is great in combination with the extended battery sold by DX, and it is an excellent way to provide power from the AC adapter while also converting mini USB to micro USB for all of those old mini USB cables we have ly...
    Cons:
    The fit is loose for the phone. This isnt a problem as long as you do not need to use the phone in the cradle. A small piece of...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product!

posted by hyperloop on 08/05/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great product, the spare battery slot fits sku39266 perfectly and the LED charging light is very easily noticeable. It comes with 2 sets of cables, 1 set is attached to an AC charger , the other is the standard HTC mini usb to usb cable. I am using this wit...
    Cons:
    Takes just a bit more effort to take the phone off the cradle but to me that isnt really a con as i would rather have my phone ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections