DX  » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered 2000mAh Rechargeable Portable Emergency Power with Phone Adapters + LED White Light
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:332 (33%)
  • 4 Star:332 (33%)
  • 3 Star:171 (17%)
  • 2 Star:171 (17%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

83% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Reasonable choice

posted by michaldu on 05/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Allows you to store extra energy for your device -Both solar and USB charging available -LED -Works out of the box, no need to "patch" anything
    Cons:
    -Solar panel is way too inefficient. Two days full of sunshine lasted for 15 minutes of charging my SGS2.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Scrappy doo!))

posted by siberianbat on 09/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Yes, it works. You can use It and charge on direct sunlight.
    Cons:
    Shipment packed so poor. I received it in broken case. A main unit was O'k, but its battery was deeply discharged. Charging cab...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice sun power

posted by dyakov on 08/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It came nice packed, really nice, it was in his original box, also in bubble package! the case was a little broken in the end but this is Ok, the main thing is that the solar charger was not damage! Its working nice, i charged my phone twice with the sun po...
    Cons:
    In the begin it didnt want to start, but after sometime when the battery charged from the sun it starts to charge the phone! Th...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good but not good enough

posted by Slasher on 01/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Quite cheap and handy to have if your phone works with it. Environmentally friendly in the sense that it doesn't need alkaline batteries to run, all the power is from the sunlight.
    Cons:
    Didn't work with my phone, as my phone seems to be too powerful for it - but I use it on my USB heated gloves and it works OK w...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ok

posted by snowgrill on 11/09/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Useful when camping or for an emergency to charge your phone or mp3 / mp4 player. - Came with a rigid plastic box to keep the solar device and all the accessories. - Lithium battery inside.
    Cons:
    - Doesn't have the correct adapter for my phone, I will have to use the cable that came with the phone with the USB plug - Fla...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    to charge an iphone do not buy.

posted by dudado3 on 09/30/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -is good to recharge the phone ... -Ë bom para recarregar o celular...
    Cons:
    -I actually bought it to charge my iphone 4, but not for this. It bothered me, since to have USB input, I thought it recharges ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections