DX  » Community » Reviews » SoShine SC-U1 Ni-Mh Charger with 2700mAh Batteries Kit
Sort by:
41 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8535 (85%)
  • 4 Star:156 (15%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    there is not fastest than this to charge bateries!

posted by Francinardo on 09/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The quality of the material is very good and there are red and blue leds which can indicate what battery is recharged individualy. There are places to charge AA and AAA bateries and the time of charging is about two hours... i think its too fast.
    Cons:
    i couldn't find any bad feature about it.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    well, very comfortable, not charged for very long. Packed tightly. Batterie

posted by shmila06 on 09/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    well, very comfortable, not charged for very long. Packed tightly. Batteries included, is very pleased, I need to pick up something again.I have several chargers, it's usefulness in the 4 -, as Super quick to eat, clever - discharges and recharges, it is. A...
    Cons:
    Signal the end of charge - to light change color, no, it would be very helpful in the selection of other buyers.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Gorgeous charger!

posted by victorphotoby on 05/26/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - a great item for a reasonable price. - four (4) rechargeable AA 2700mAH batteries included. - good charge times. - plastic box for storage and transportation of batteries is included. - LED indicators for each cell.
    Cons:
    - absolutely no cons were found in more than a year of use!
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Charger - Recommended

posted by Marcusvsn on 02/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The Charger is very good. I recommend. There is a excellent manual instructing as the better use the batteries. I am very satisfied with the purchase of this product.
    Cons:
    No have cons at this moment. The price could be better however it is a kit with 04 2700mAh batteries.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    VERY QUICKLY SoShine Charger with 2700mAh Batteries Kit

posted by Mikifrosty on 02/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Low price for this product Perfectly charging-time: attached battery (2700mAh) is charging about 1-2 hours for set! Color differentiation: charging (RED)/ maintenance current (BLUE), nice bonus: plastic case for batteries fit both types of batteries: AA and...
    Cons:
    Immediately after charging the battery Remove carefully - they can not be hold in hand (high temperature)! Very hot charger and...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post

posted by Pestflatte on 02/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    * SoShine SC-U1 Ni-Mh Charger Kit are very easy to use and easy to understand the charging LED´s - show´s if the batteries are full charged/loaded * SoShine SC-U1 Ni-Mh Charger Kit very good sturdy build quality * the price Charger Kit is very go...
    Cons:
    * I have said everything needed to be said
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Kit with powerful batteries

posted by snakedancer on 02/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I needed a powerful battery pair for my Panasonic Digi cam- and selected the 2700 mA SoShine NiMH. The charger is OK with two LED colors: red for charging and blue if ready to be used.
    Cons:
    No Cons- the charger and the batteries get hot during this fast charging cycle- so take care where you set up this gear and let...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A DX must order classic!

posted by gdst on 01/28/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very good batteries, i've ordered this set too see how the quality would be and it really surprised me in a positive way. I've been using them now for a year with my Wii and the batteries don't show any signs of age/wear and tear yet. The charger also has a...
    Cons:
    None, maybe the price could be a bit lower but i dont know if that will influence the quality aswell. The charger does get real...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice product

posted by ux2ux2 on 12/23/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    bought it to be used in my baby girl's toys last very long. charger is good material mine does not get hot when used (maybe a bit warm , but nothing too special)
    Cons:
    price can be lower not sure how long will the batteries last in a harsh enviromnet
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent

posted by basin on 12/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    1. Really easy tu use; 2. Attaches to power with a cable, not directly (handy not to full a wall socket with a single plug); 3. Light indicators for charged btteries.
    Cons:
    The cable could be longer, but still better then a direct attach. Price could be a little lower but it seems to be best value f...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 5
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections