DX  » Community » Reviews » Double-Head Flexible Neck Reading Lamp Light with Clip (3*AAA)
Sort by:
40 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7229 (72%)
  • 4 Star:229 (22%)
  • 3 Star:52 (5%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Such a great light, my kids are constantly stealing it!

posted by loriffic on 03/05/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is the best book light I have ever used -- bar NONE. Not to mention that I expected a lot worse for the low price. The flexible necks are long enough to place the light exactly where you want it and leave plenty of room so you don't hit them when you...
    Cons:
    The only con is that DX requires me to fill out this con field, even when there are no cons to this device. It's perfect. Oka...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really nice

posted by ferrosario on 06/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Realy good, easy to carry from one point to another, and the light is appropriate for reading, using a laptop, etc. Really cheap, I bought one locally and the price was three times bigger. Nice design, it will fix in any desk.
    Cons:
    You need three batteries, I find this amount uncomfortable because you buy always in packs of four.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for price. A little whimsey.

posted by idosensei on 05/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good lighting. Flexible neck. There are 2 heads on 2 separate flexible necks. Both heads each has a button, and 2 separate modes - one mode with 1 LED on, and one with 2 LEDs on (on each head). Clamp is good, strong. Includes a non-skid angle-changing foot ...
    Cons:
    A little whimsey. Not very good build quality. Flexible necks do not stay in position but seem to have a little too much shape ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Quality Could have been better

posted by tomyjj on 05/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I wanted to use it as a podium light in my church. Pros first: Very easy to use. Clips has enough strength to hold well on to surfaces.
    Cons:
    I bought three of them and one was already broken by the time I got the delivery. Flexible necks are not so strong and will not...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I bought 2 and i intend to buy some more

posted by alonrh on 04/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    i needed night lamps for my doughters when they are reading their books just before they go to sleep. this device i exactly what i needed: it clamps to any width up to 1 inch thick (wooden bed) it is flexible to allow any angle and stiff enough to hold at i...
    Cons:
    the button is on top of each lamp you have to reach it and hold the lamp in order to push. better if the button was on the base.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amei!

posted by Lala9 on 04/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Hastes totalmente flexíveis, as cabeças também giram, dois níveis de iluminação, clipe firme, na ponta ele tem uma peça móvel, emborrachado, que se adapta ao ângulo da superfície para maior firmeza. Fác...
    Cons:
    Não encontrei nada contra este item
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    fiat lux

posted by diobsb on 04/04/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Well, it works as expected. Nice amount of light for a dark room, if you want to read something -It has 2 levels of power... cool
    Cons:
    -I don't feel it's that portable... it's a little annoying to deal with that hanging around.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and usefull lamp

posted by tutango on 02/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very cheap and the light is good. I use to read lyrics in small concerts, and it works very nice. It's also economic. [Bem barato e a luz é boa. Uso para ler letras de música em pequenos shows. É econômica, também]
    Cons:
    I think none. [Não vejo nenhum]
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap, good quality reading lamp

posted by gtiberio on 02/10/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Beautiful design. May be used by two people at once (two independent necks/heads, lights have independent switches). Necks are robust and firm. The LED lights are bright. Strong plastic clamp. Clamp can adapt to several objects, its tip is rubber-protected ...
    Cons:
    Switch buttons are not good quality, after few days of intense use, they need a few touches to turn on the light.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth the money

posted by tihach on 01/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The lamp does what is supposed to do. It will nicely light your book or ebook reader. The fact that there are two lamps with 2 powers (lamps) is very useful. You can adjust amount and direction of light that is enough for reading and not to much to bother ...
    Cons:
    The quality is not very high, but you should expect that for the price. It does not feel very solid, but it should last for som...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections