DX  » Community » Reviews » Double-Head Flexible Neck Reading Lamp Light with Clip (3*AAA)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Cool looking.. – Double-Head Flexible Neck Reading Lamp Light with Clip (3*AAA) Reviews

posted by Freds on 12/09/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Nice and bright easy to control how many LED's you want on or off. Nice design. Works with a 3v DC 300mAh adaptor which is amazing considering most of these things burn out of you do that. It looks high-tech when attached to your laptop in the dark.
Cons:
I'm not sure if this is really a con, however, the colour of the LED's on mine is slightly orange so basically they are "warm white" and I wanted the "cool" white. Not the end of the world though! It still works fine.
Other:
These are great gifts for 9 year olds who like reading after "lights out!" I use a couple of these over my mixers and other equipment at darker venues.
Bottomline:
a good buy. Worth it if you can afford lots of AAA's but get some cheap adaptors to run them at no more than 3v or you risk blowing the LED's.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections