DX  » Community » Reviews » Slim-Fit Protective PU Leather Case with Stand Holder for Ipad - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 4
get what you pay for – Slim-Fit Protective PU Leather Case with Stand Holder for Apple iPad - Black Reviews

posted by Leikesta on 05/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
I bought it for another tablet the same size as ipad. Since I will have to cut additional holes, (for example I had to cut wholes for mics, a whole at the back for back camera) I would not want to do that on original ipad stuff; looks OK and feels nice when holding in a hand.
Cons:
it is a bit loose, quality could be better, not all corners are the same, could be better symmetry; the same problem as with original ipad cover, the bending is too close and when you form a stand, it does not really stand, elbow could have been longer so it would stand on its own.
Other:
you have to buy this so that you would know next time why you will want a decent brand product and why decent things cost much more
Bottomline:
if you are not buying it for ipad as I did, and planning to cut additional holes, this is a thing to buy. More convenient than a sleeve for sure.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections