DX  » Community » Reviews » E27 4W 96-LED 672-Lumen White Light Bulb (180~240V AC)
Sort by:
23 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6515 (65%)
  • 4 Star:358 (35%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for winter

posted by SuicideOG on 04/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Doesnt spend almost any electricity, does fit under the light classes we have in the ceiling. Works nice, we have one in the shower so it is in moist room and no problems there.
    Cons:
    It is not as bright as it says in here, when you need a lot of light to the room 2 of these is not even close to enough. In lig...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Poor LUMENS

posted by bilkof on 02/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Clear Light. Only serves to illuminate a closet or some small spaces like drawer. The price is ok. The material is of very good quality. In general terms the light bulb its good, although with some defects (see cons).
    Cons:
    The received product is not what I ordered. The brightness is extremely poor. The product size is very smaller than picture. Ot...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 1
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    "FAKE" SKU

posted by Matreco on 01/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The lamps, from "original" SKU are great, Ihave lamps over a year now and all working, but...(see cons, please...)
    Cons:
    I´ve buyed many of this lamps, and the ones that arrived are not the SKU I´m used to receive, the lamps are not the s...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not as bright as I hoped

posted by frankp2 on 10/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It replaced a 60W incandescent light build in a rarely used lamp. Works well and stays cool. Would replace 45W in terms of brightness. Can't go wrong with 4W consumption.
    Cons:
    Visually it seems about only 75% of the brightness of the 60W. I found many other lights with a better price tag and have compa...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bright and economical ligh bulb replacement

posted by GeeJiiZet on 09/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Can be just screwed in place of normal light bulb. This is actually brighter than the light bulb I replaced. Energy consumption is much less than light bulbs of the same brightness.
    Cons:
    The color is cold white, so can't be used to replace broken light bulbs if the light color is important.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good diode lamp

posted by vchizh on 08/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Already have 10 such lamps. What can I say: 1) Build quality is very good. 2) Light is emitted almost in all directions. 3) Power consumption of lamp is 4.1-4.2 W, it also has low power factory 0.48. If you calculate power consumption by multiplication of v...
    Cons:
    Lamp is not 672 lumen. I think it somewhere around 500 lm. So one lamp is not sufficient to illuminate the room very brightly. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Light Bulb

posted by RandolphCarter on 02/01/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    + Economizing power consumption. + Enough bright. + There is no dimming and color changing at any single LED after 5 month of use. + Not big size with respect to other similar bulbs.
    Cons:
    Cold color sometimes is annoying for eyes, but if you do not read something under the light it is comfortable. Looks fragile, b...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty good

posted by novolo on 01/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The light is very white, just like a fluorescent tube. Makes no noise at all and with two of these i am illuminating a room very well. They do not waste any energy. very cheap
    Cons:
    The lights seems a bit to dim. Not the same as a normal light bulb. But you can chech that with the lumens. Anyways, im happy ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works as described

posted by Graven on 11/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Simple light that works as expected. Starts instantly. Looks fantastic inside a nice diffuser. Doesn't get too hot even when fully encased in an environmentally sealed light enclosure. I don't find the dimensions too bad - seems to fit in most enclosures I ...
    Cons:
    Poor power factor (about 50%) thought this might be typical of most cheap LED's. This means that if you are charge for VA inste...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for the price

posted by Cucalambe0 on 10/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Very bright for the power rating. As bright as a 60 Watt. conventional bulb. - Build quality seems ok. Anyway the test of time will tell. - Does not warm up much, so that should help it to last long ( I hope ) - It spreads the light almost 360º. L...
    Cons:
    Cold light. tends a little to blue, but once you get used to it feels ok. Do not use it in your living room anyway.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections